Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

2017 NBA FINALS: somebody hands you a suitcase with $1 Million cash…

don't post your preference: Post what you really think the outcome will be.
    Post your pick like somebody handed you a suitcase with $1 Million cash and told you had to bet the series. If you win, you keep the earnings, if you lose you owe nothing. Eliminate all emotion and bias from your decision making.

I am going Cleveland.. (yes i am pulling for them). but i recognize that the Cavs are more cohesive this year than last year. I feel that Golden St. has added a great scorer, but one that tends to get nervous and defers in a tense moment.

in Game 7 vs. Warriors last year, Durant did nothing until the Game was well out of reach (pressure off), then went crazy in the 4th and finished with respectable 27 pts. in a box score. In first 3 Qtrs he took a total of 10 shots and then 9 FG attempts in the 4Q alone. Great player, but timid when bullets are real. He basically did what Harden did in Game 6 vs. Spurs this year in the 1H of that game. Vanished.

Kevin Love much improved, last year bit of the same problem as Durant. not anymore. Deron Williams starting PG anywhere else (GSW does not have two starting PGs.) Cavs bench better. If Corver gets hot off bench.. good as anyone from 3.

Draymond still can't control himself well. Curry grew a beard so people would know he is not a minor. Mike Brown looks kinda lost as a floor general. Klay 3rd wheel instead of 2nd, not sure he likes that so much.

Only way Dubs win is Zaza. He 'singlefootedly' won Spurs series, that was going Spurs in 5 or 6. Pop is Dub kryptonite.

do a write up if you want, all are welcome, but post your $1Million Dollar pick, and let's see how everybody does.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Goodluck to us bro! Just like last year