BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Kevin Durant is already building a safety net in case the Warriors lose

This guy is so mentally weak.....geez, no wonder he couldn't get it done with the talent he had in OKC.

"A Championship wouldn't mean my life was complete."

"Win or lose, I 100% made the right decision."

"the “high” of winning a ring would not necessarily “complete” me."

"At the end of the day, it’s going to be another basketball milestone that I reach, if it happens. We’ll see. But if I don’t do it, I’m not going to ball up in my room and not come out. I’m going to work on my game and enjoy myself.”

Look you phony, you went to Golden State for one reason.....TO WIN A F*CKING RING THE EASY WAY. LOL. C'mon man get real.

After reading all this shit, it's quit obvious he would have never won anything in OKC. This isn't the kind of guy that leads you to a title. He doesn't seem like he is embracing it.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    This guy is so mentally weak.....geez, no wonder he couldn't get it done with the talent he had in OKC.

"A Championship wouldn't mean my life was complete."

"Win or lose, I 100% made the right decision."

"the “high” of winning a ring would not necessarily “complete” me."

"At the end of the day, it’s going to be another basketball milestone that I reach, if it happens. We’ll see. But if I don’t do it, I’m not going to ball up in my room and not come out. I’m going to work on my game and enjoy myself.”

Look you phony, you went to Golden State for one reason.....TO WIN A F*CKING RING THE EASY WAY. LOL. C'mon man get real.

After reading all this shit, it's quit obvious he would have never won anything in OKC. This isn't the kind of guy that leads you to a title. He doesn't seem like he is embracing it.
    the right decision would have been to show up in the 2nd half of game 6 of the WCF last year.... let Klayy give em the business and jumped ship.... SAD
    Points Awarded:

paco gave shocka1212 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

Tells you they've conceded the title.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Yea i agree he sounds like a biatch, even if your thinking that why say it. If you have an competitor juices in you why say that. Esp when all your teammates are talking about wanting revenge so bad for last yr loss.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

He's not thinking it. Like the OP says, he's tring to take the pressure off because it's too much for him.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

He's going to be the NBA's new whipping boy if the Warriors lose this series. He will endure what James went through. I don't think he'll ever win a title -he's great but James is much better and Leonard has overtaken him too (already).

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

It doesn't matter, the Warriors will beat the Cavs with ease.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

All the pressure is on him based on this decision. I think it's squarely on the rest of Warriors as well. If this squad can't win a title then it's a huge bust. Cavs should not be feeling much pressure.

BigDofBA

I just think it's weak to bolt from a team that you were supposed to be the leader of.....when you were 48 minutes away from the Finals three different times....and then you goto a 73 win team coming off back to back Finals and now you want to say this BS>

Now you're going to say that winning a championship isn't the end all be all? Dude, you jumped on the bandwagon to win a ring. Quit making excuses before the series even starts. WTF. He is just doing this in case he loses.

Have some balls and say you want Lebron and you want to show everyone why you came to Golden State. Don't be a bitch ass pussy.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Dont see anything wrong with what he said. Besides he's probably not gonna say everything he feels like most people dont, he complained about people jumping ship to form mega teams then he did it, so I wouldnt take what he says nor anyone as the gospel.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

His body is breaking down as well. He missed a ton of games this year and almost the entire year 2 years ago. He wants an easy ring, because he can't play a full schedule anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    He's going to be the NBA's new whipping boy if the Warriors lose this series. He will endure what James went through. I don't think he'll ever win a title -he's great but James is much better and Leonard has overtaken him too (already).

BigDofBA

Warriors should win in five.

I want Lebron to dominate KD again but I'm not stupid. The Warriors have an all-star team.

If the Warriors don't win, it will be the biggest dissappointment in NBA history.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 06-01-17 at 04:36 PM.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Total opposite personality of Westbrook. Durant is a pussy. Lost all respect for that guy