BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This is the least I've watched the NBA playoffs in years

It may actually be the very least ever....

I watched every game of the OKC series of course and then I caught a few of the Celtics/Wizards games.

Other than that, it's been garbage. Warriors and Cavs are are going to be 21-0 after tonight. This is ridiculous.

Maybe Anthony Davis and Westbrook should joing the Cavs next season and James Harden and Leonard can join the Warriors.

Then we can build on our super teams.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Same here. Wizards/ Celtics was the highlight of the playoffs, and that's not saying much. Warriors/ Cavs doesn't interest me much, I've seen it before. There's better basketball action else where... Euroleague final 4, WNBA.

Bit of a predicament for the NBA. Can't be happy with this freakish playoffs.

BigDofBA

Even when the Celtics, Lakers, and Bulls dominated it wasn't like this.

Jordan had to go through the Pistons and then Magic. Jordan also had battles with Ewing and the Knicks, Reggie Miller and the Pacers, Stockton and Malone, Barkley and Johnson.

What I'm trying to say is that there was more resistance back then with teams that had great players hat were competitive.

This is horrible. Celtics/Wizards have me some of that tough, bloody your nose, playoff bball but every other series has sucked.

IBetYou

It was funny hearing Masai Ujiri say, after his team got swept, we need a culture change (never mind that they played both home games without their starting pg). Now one series later, with the Celtics getting hammered, he has changed his tune a bit. Just underlines how clueless some of these GMs are.

IBetYou

Injuries have been a factor. Lowry/ Thomas/ Nurkic/ Hill/ Leonard. That's 5 series out of 6 with the dog crippled. Maybe not such a problem, just bad luck...

BigDofBA

I haven't watched one second of tonight's game but after checking ESPN it looks like it's already another blowout.

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Yea me too. It's so terrible right now.