greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

gane 6 boston vs wizards winner pick

last game boston blown these wizzies out of the building badly. when wiz was behind they keep jacking up threes, their bench was of no help either. i was banking wall to crash the board and get a lot of foul calls, but that wasnt the case, instead he stick to his best ball skills, drive in throws it out of bound, or turns it over. if washington can keep the pace up whole game and not commit more than 5 turnovers, they have a good shot at winning. they will also have to make their threes, besides wall, i dont see any legitimate ball handler, beal cant dribble, not that euro type ball handling.. wall is good, but he turnsover too much.. this game six will be like houstons. i cant back a team up against their back that turns over more than 3 times a quarter. boston got too many shooters and all they have to do is guard wall and get back i defense.. no need for write ups actually, just hooe ref dont give the wiz this one. I dont see wiz playing their style instead boston will dictate..
    Pick is boston +5 and ml.. also sprinkle the over if its 214 to 216

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Boston ml
    Don't need the +5

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

what a miracle for wiz.. screw my ml parlay.. took 2h spurs ml and boston ml parlay...!��