greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

wednesday nba picks 5/10

boston back at home roughly giving the wizards 5 points.
    this serious should have been over or 3-1 for wizards.. i dont think boston has the speed and fire power to play with wizards. Has you can see that boston had no real chance of beating wizards at washington, they got murdered both games. At boston, wiz had the games til near the end where thomas went on a crazy streak and foul streak that gave boston the win in 4th quarters. I still see wizards play strong at the beginning and will hold on to it. Boston has no real leaders, but some hot heads lik marcus smart, dude need to change his last name to, green, and crowder, who like to play hero ball. they avoid their best player when they are behind in crunch time and dont trust each other. with those reasons i cant back boston in the next 2 games. this series seems to have a home court foul advantage too. either way, i like the wizards to crash the boards often and shoukd win this game and series in 6..
    give ME WIZZIES PLUS WHATEVER AND ML...
    Last edited by greypimps; 05-10-17 at 10:30 AM.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

wow.. bad play.. hope the over hits... wiz taking way too many jumpers and turnovers..