greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

monday nba picks 5-1

cavs gonna favor toronto by 6.5. cavs are too lazy in defense to lay 6.5 to the craptors. But craps also have problem scoring at times and can be on a long drought. this game should be high scoring in the early minutes of the game but should slow in 4th quarter as always. in order for raptors to win this game they must score over 105 or more which i think it will be close around 103 to 107. Cavs have a tendancy not to cover spreads, bron just wants to win, no matter how ugly or dirty. my picks for this game is pick raptors 6.5 or buy 7 if possible and over 209.. this total sboukd land on 205 to 216 depending on how bad 4th quarter is going to be. hooe its not a 35 poiny quarter.
    so again my pick is raptors +6.5 and over 209.

second game of the night has spurs giving rockets 5.5.. in no way woukd i think spurs win tbis game, no matter how bad houstons defense is. spurs sucks with LA and Gasol in the paint. Theres no need for write ups.. play houston pkis 5.5 and maybe some ml..

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

So both dogs?. Cavs money line for me.

greypimps

Quote Originally Posted by TTA_President View Post
    So both dogs?. Cavs money line for me.
    i think raps have a very good chance of steeling this one. i might do a small 1h raptors ml open parlay..

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Cavs are not a great 1h team so that seems interesting. But all that rest. I think game 1 belongs to the Cavs. After my tennis plays I may check out the 1h play. Best of luck

greypimps

raptors are tired of losing to the cavs. expect them to bring extra effort into this game.. lowryband derozan have to constantly attack to win, they will lose trying to eat up the clock and taking miracle buzzer beaters.
    Last edited by greypimps; 05-01-17 at 12:08 PM.

greypimps

valuntunas shoukd not be getting more minutes than tucker or ibaka..such a marshamellow and cant shoot. seriously, cones in and give cavs big lead back.

both derozan and lowry playing scared or something? so many turnovers, thought cavs would be the sloppy team with that long break..

greypimps

2-1 night...still not bad