greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

wednesday nba picks

first game up..
    wiz giving 6 points to atlanta hawks..both team won their home games. this game comes down to their supporting cast and bench players. wiz depends too much on wall and beal. if beal is cold that means wall gotta put in double time or score. the way i see it, wiz shoots too much jumpers, and wall turnover too much.. unless ref helps the wiz by call cheap fouls when wall drives in, i dont see them winning this game. as mebtion before they are a jump shooting team and when tbey try to drive the lane it dont look right, they play john barry style.. wiz defense are that great either, theyvare too soft on defense. as for Atl defense is a bit better and tougher down in the paint, only tbing is howard isba butterfinger but still he get the job done. as far as offenese for atl, milsap can power down into paint, shoot threes or drive the lane. theyvalso got more outside shooters and schroder can help with pushing the pace if needed, just hope he dont pass too much when he got the open shot. besides schroder hardaway has been good in some game and expect him to contribute... pick is atl plus 6 and sprinkle the ml....

boston game shoukd be easy bos minus7.. without rondo butler and wade is too slow and getting old. No ball handler besides the three, the rest of the team plays zero defense. alll boston gotta do is push the pace.. expect a 10 point win here, unless one of boston plyer gets ejected..especially thomas or bradley. I had chicago going pass boston to second round but now that rondo is gone, boston should take it easily.
    Last edited by greypimps; 04-26-17 at 06:51 PM.

greypimps

1-0

greypimps

boom 2 -0...

4-0 if u count nyy and possibly zona