Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Small bet Thursday

- Pacers 1q ML bet (-120). ( pacers should come out strong to start game off. Other than that, I think cavs probably take this game but don't feel confident enough to be on it)

-Memphis +4 (I think a lot of people might overlook this dog as indy/bucks seem to have the best chance to cover/win but after fitzdale's outburst, I think tonight's refs got orders to call the game in favor of the griz)

Also shocked to see boston series price at +200ish down 2-0 smh wanted a better price but I bit and parlayed them along with the clippahs.

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

Loko you still on the clips? ?? You must be a fan LOL..JAZZ all day mein!!! I do like the grizzls today and pacers should win aswell best play is the over 210 for me..and bucks play real good at home..BOL my bro..CHEERS!!!

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by vegaschulo View Post
    Loko you still on the clips? ?? You must be a fan LOL..JAZZ all day mein!!! I do like the grizzls today and pacers should win aswell best play is the over 210 for me..and bucks play real good at home..BOL my bro..CHEERS!!!
    Clippers winning this series bro believe me lol this is their year (hopefully). I'm not confident in any play tonight, so I'd rather not lose too much and play boston/clips ML tomorrow pero good luck tigre.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Live bet: cavs 3rd qrt under 51.5

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    Live bet: cavs 3rd qrt under 51.5
    Let's cash this. EDIT: The GOAT just had to get hot at the wrong time smh #NoCash

Thinking cleveland loses by 1 tonight.

Small +6.5 bet.
    Last edited by Yankfan4life2; 04-20-17 at 08:03 PM.