GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Yup NBA is totally not fixed lol, MIGHTY Spurs can't beat a nobody Blazers team

Keep thinking this trash league isn't fixed

The NBA is 100% about betting and Vegas now, gone are the days of real competition

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

K Leonard

0 assists, 0 rebounds

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

How is it fixed? I watched the game, and even though the Blazers sat their top guns, they played harder and seemed to want the game more. Not sure what this has to do with a fix? Guys trying to earn a spot on playoff roster, and get a contract for years to come, vs an unmotivated Spurs team who has 2nd locked up.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Wtf lol I thought the spurs had that game locked up?! Weren't they up like 6 with under a minute. And to think I almost hit that blazers ML smh

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

guess if teams lose on purpose or intentionally play the lines doesnt count as fix... sperms could easily beat this team.. warriors shoikd have atleast win but dont cover.. to sit star players when there is a chance to win is facked up for the fans.. spurs took starters out with over 5 minutes in 3rd... gsw dont play their best players in 4th... thats intentional lost or barely win type of game..

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

This years exibition of basketball has been the worse I HAVE EVER SEEN-- going back to 1965. Shameful disgrace to the game and all former players. Shame on the NBA !!!

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

I guess a dribble into the paint, losing of the ball by having someone swipe for a steal - so that it'd bounce off an opponents knee, in the direction of Vonleigh who would be under the ring at the exact right time the ball was going to be there as he wasn't even facing the play, more his opponent, to retrieve the ball and lay it in.

Just sound like a bunch of bettors that had money on a losing bet.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

why is it that this sentiment seems to rear its head every year around this time....? Then a bunch of old timers pipe up "..this is the worst I've seen it since a pack of smokes was a nickle"

every year around the same time its the same bullshit and "you guys" fail to adapt.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15918

Adapt to the riggedness playaz lol

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Yeah totally fixed.

What incentive did the spurs have to win this game? None... that's probably why they lost.