uknowwho
    uknowwho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Possible let down games tonight

Nets +16 vs. Cavs - Everyone knows that the Cavs have been dominating teams lately, but the Nets have been covering ATS lately under the radar. Cavs next game is against the Magic. So the Nets are likely to get overlooked. Even if for some reason the Cavs take the Nets seriously, at least you still get 16 pts.

Clippers +5 vs. Utah - Everyone (the betting public) knows the Jazz have been winning games lately and covering, but after they play the clippers there next game is against the Lakers. Don't know if the Jazz are going to overlook the Clippers, but there definetly looking forward to beating a vulnerable Laker team. I like the home court advantage and 5pts.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Even if it's a blowout, Nets will come back & cover +16 in the 4th unless something like that rigged ass T-Wolves/Cavs ending happens again.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

this is one time I think the Cavs cover the number... Ive been wrong damn near every other game this year when betting for/against CLE, and it just seems like one of them games where obviously the Cavs win, but Nets cover.... but my gut says blowout.... and teh Cavs dont play tomorrow.

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

play cavs or no play

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

good point bout utah, just realize b2b games in la.

nets have good ATS when the line is 10+ but hope james can relax like in two meetings this season where he only get on fire at 4th quarter to finish the game.

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Best of luck

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

That's 2008 Patriots points the Cavs are laying.

uknowwho

Quote Originally Posted by nulldah View Post
    good point bout utah, just realize b2b games in la.

nets have good ATS when the line is 10+ but hope james can relax like in two meetings this season where he only get on fire at 4th quarter to finish the game.
    That's what I'm hoping for. The Cavs ATS is also terrible when their favored by more than 10 pts throughout the year (but have been covering as of late), and the Nets are 2-0 ATS against the Cavs this year.

uknowwho

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    this is one time I think the Cavs cover the number... Ive been wrong damn near every other game this year when betting for/against CLE, and it just seems like one of them games where obviously the Cavs win, but Nets cover.... but my gut says blowout.... and teh Cavs dont play tomorrow.

hmmm...since your not doing so good picking cavs games, this actually makes me feel a bit better about my pick.