reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Sacramento Kings +13 (or +13.5 if you find it) my play of the day

I had a bad beat recently. Picked the damn Pistons against the Bulls and they got CRUSHED!!! Tail me with a grain of salt, I'm certainly no expert here.

But situation-wise I like the Kings to cover this afternoon @ the LA Clippers & here's why...

The Clippers are on a back-to-back at home and just clinched a playoff berth by taking down the Utah Jazz in a double digit win yesterday. They feel a sigh of relief, might have hit the club last night (Saturday night in Los Angeles come on fellas think...gotta scour the groupie hoez on a night like that, not just on Tinder), and feel like easing on the gas pedal just a wee bit.

Sacramento has a couple guys that are starting to make a name for themselves as the future of this franchise (since Cousins left) or just upping their overall stock value for future free agency situations (Willie Cauley-Stein is a beast, Buddy Hield, etc.). This is a lotta points to gift to the Kings on this Sunday afternoon.

Finally, the Clippers have an ABYSMAL Sunday record this season. They generally play awful on Sundays both on the road & at home. Even with all the guys healthy.

BOL guys!

Points Awarded:

omega gave reppin_the_847 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

Good analysis bro im glad you didn't go against your bulls again LOL...tailing. .BOL to us..CHEERS!!

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

The refs have a good record for road teams ats in this game

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

arn't most of these guys married? lol but i do think they celebrated for the most part kinda like it.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

they were down as much as 18 points with like 7 minutes to go!!! and now it's a 1 point game. unreal

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Bull this was a very good pick from you

omega

WOW

omega

i got it at +14.5 & +15.5 and thought it was lost when they were down 18... then they actually come back to win it!!

great call man!!

reppin_the_847

Cheers to everyone that had a miraculous comeback win with me! This woulda been one of those Lakerboy style ML picks ideally, but I am not that ballsy of a bettor hahah. Love it when we win against the books, let's keep this momentum going fellas!

reppin_the_847

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    i got it at +14.5 & +15.5 and thought it was lost when they were down 18... then they actually come back to win it!!

great call man!!
    Awesome man, glad you were with me on the correct side today! LAC just wasn't hungry today. Notice they often play down to their competition? Only rare situations they seem to crush underdogs (like when the Cavs rolled into town and rested everyone).

reppin_the_847

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post

great call man!!
    I agree that it did get worrisome for a little bit there, but the cover was always within striking distance. I am shocked that the Kings won the game straight up ML though. Hilarious. I hope no one was foolish enough to include the LAC ML in any parlay bets. I almost NEVER do parlays now.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

thinking of taking this kings win and slamming it on the over in the pelicans/nuggets game, think both teams get theirs as both teams have suspect D. thanks again!

reppin_the_847

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    thinking of taking this kings win and slamming it on the over in the pelicans/nuggets game, think both teams get theirs as both teams have suspect D. thanks again!
    BOL man. I think I'm most likely gonna resist the temptation from playing more tonight and take a break until tomorrow evening's card. We'll see...