The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What year was Dirk better than Lebron?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Both kobe and dirk better than lebron in 08-09 when lebron won his 1st. Kobe better the following yr when lebron won it again. Subject to opinion of course

shadymcgrady

Was Derrick rose truly an mvp? Was curry ever better than lebron? Will either harden or westbrook be considered the best this yr? The mvp award is a joke

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I couldn't help but notice you didn't name one.
    Because your statement was so absurd, it didn't really require an actual list. Come on Giant! You are smarter than that.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Another triple double tonight.....but they lose to Detroit, their 3rd in a row. Has there ever been another superstar (outside of WWE) who feels more contrived? He's clearly a phenom, but I cannot stand watching him and his team play. Every other player has to cater to him regardless if it helps the team win. He's 32 but is starting to look like Shawn Kemp. Tom friggin' Brady is 39 and never takes a play off, never mind a game. Lebron is the epitome of a millennial douchebag. Yeah he's good--but he ain't great!
    Well said Harry. He is the first person in line to receive praise, glory, and trophies when the Cavs are winning. Then when times get tough he is in the back of the line ready to push everyone else into the street for that on coming bus.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Both kobe and dirk better than lebron in 08-09 when lebron won his 1st. Kobe better the following yr when lebron won it again. Subject to opinion of course
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...ards_2009.html

How can you even argue that? Lebron was better than them in just about every statistical category.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Because your statement was so absurd, it didn't really require an actual list. Come on Giant! You are smarter than that.
    That's great, but you still haven't named one person..

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't blame him for leaving if he felt the team wasn't going to get him to the promised land. I feel bad for a guy like Trout if the Halos are unable to get him to the world series during his career.

I think he is the best player in the NBA today, my only issue was the interview and the way he went about going to Miami. In retrospect it was a smart decision on his part, I don't think anyone can deny that.

A matter of loyalty vs personal goals, I think he found a nice balance between the both.

He is a different breed of player and I think many are still judging based on players long past. I see him as a bit of a crybaby and selfish at times but I respect that he wants to be the best at his profession and also that he actually does have his own plan for attaining his goals. Naturally he needs others to work within his parameters or cater to him as OP says in order to succeed.

Ultimately everyone wants to make it to the top, do you act selfish and stubborn or do you follow the man with the blueprints?

shadymcgrady

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...ards_2009.html

How can you even argue that? Lebron was better than them in just about every statistical category.
    Giant have u ever played basketball? Ur starting to sound like Michael Bolton from office space. Game is not defined through statistics

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

he's a big whiny liberal puzzy...what do you expect?

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Giant have u ever played basketball? Ur starting to sound like Michael Bolton from office space. Game is not defined through statistics
    Lebron got 109 first-place votes.

Dirk got zero.

Shady, you're out of your element here. Go watch a Borat marathon.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    he's a big whiny liberal puzzy...what do you expect?
    Fukk. I forgot about him campaigning for Hillary.

Lebron sucks.

I'm out of here.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Lebron probably is working on starting up a new NBA franchise as we speak so he can get 8 All star players to sign so he can claim another NBA championship

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's the difference in college schools that recruit the best talent possible to build a juggernaut? As stated in the thread many others have done this before Lebron. I don't care about his political views or what he does with his own time, on the court though Im looking to win a championship at all costs and I think he gives me the best chance in the current NBA. I like the Warriors alot but looking just at an indvidual player, it has to be Lebron.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

And he's still on top.

He should be MVP this year. Hell, he should be MVP every year.

Lakerboy, who is your MVP of the league?
    Leonard

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

The only NBA Finals Lebron should have won that he lost, was against the Mavericks his first year in Miami. The other 3 loses were no surprise to me.

First 12