Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Boyz, Let's Talk LeBron

Another triple double tonight.....but they lose to Detroit, their 3rd in a row. Has there ever been another superstar (outside of WWE) who feels more contrived? He's clearly a phenom, but I cannot stand watching him and his team play. Every other player has to cater to him regardless if it helps the team win. He's 32 but is starting to look like Shawn Kemp. Tom friggin' Brady is 39 and never takes a play off, never mind a game. Lebron is the epitome of a millennial douchebag. Yeah he's good--but he ain't great!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

He's great but he's a MEGA bitch

dawg_chaser
    dawg_chaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    He's great but he's a MEGA bitch

Would like him on my sports team

But would not like to be in a foxhole with him

Would whine whole time the opposition were shooting too much

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

He's the best ever; the Cavs realized that when he went to Miami.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Cav's can't win unless Lebron is on the court. They had a 13 point lead in the 1st quarter, he goes to the bench and the lead was cut. Same shit in the 4th quarter. Lebron sits and the Cav's get the shits. These fukkers suck without him on the court. He sets up the team when he's out there and communicates on defense for them to rotate. When he's on the bench, no one can dish out dimes and no one will protect the paint. They are Charmin soft as well.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Lebron James is probably the most valuable player to any sports team throughout time. I would challenge anyone to come up with someone more valuable to their team.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe, and 5mike5

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28607

His is a Bitch.... Beast on that hammer slam tho

Surfjack
    Surfjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

He's not the Heat Lebron anymore, it was sick

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

He's amazing

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Lebron James is probably the most valuable player to any sports team throughout time. I would challenge anyone to come up with someone more valuable to their team.
    64-19 Cavs are outscored last 10 games when Lebron is on bench
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Seaweed 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

idiotic thread. pure basketball ignorance....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Can't wait until Leblow reaches Kobe's age in which he was on the decline... so I can sit back and laugh at this drama queen.

Watch him pout... and cry. Those will be very joyous times in my life.

Surfjack
    Surfjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

Yeah it's pretty sad, cause the kid has the build of a titan. He could be easily the Goat if he didn't live in our penetrating degen world at this point where media destroys everyfuckingthing including our athletes

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hoops age catches up fast

Cleve an also ran in playoffs

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Bill Laimbeer, Detroit Pistons

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Same old thread for years

Lebron is top 3 all time nothing will change that now

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

fact^^

jjgold

He is an all time great but not an all time great with respect

His personality kills him

Jordan was so much more respected as was Kobe

James is a known pussy throughout the league

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    fact^^
    We've all seen Le bra James's cranky flop side.

Does Tom Brady have more Championships? Just wondering.

And if you can't beat the Detroit Pistons... something is heavily wrong with you.

shadymcgrady

Lbj has been the best player in the nba for nearly a decade ever since he relinquished it from kobe and dirk but he's perhaps the biggest baby as well.

He acts like the best kid playing pickup that wants the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best players on his team when picking teams

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    We've all seen Le bra James's cranky flop side.

Does Tom Brady have more Championships? Just wondering.

And if you can't beat the Detroit Pistons... something is heavily wrong with you.
    brady is a good point money.

shadymcgrady

LbJ should go down as a top 5 all time great based on skill, talent and achievements alone but his persona may sway opinions whether it's warranted or not.

His talent is on the same level as the greatest and his ability to transform that talent into results on the court is a learning curve he mastered early on.

The same way a rookie or 2nd year nba player adjusts to the nature and flow of the NBA and translate athletic potential into on court results so to did lebron adjust his immense talent to master winning in the playoffs year after year. His trips to the finals is ridiculous

The biggest drawback on his outstanding career will be his "decision" to go to miami in order to amass as many titles as possible by manufacture rather than organically like so many of the legends before him (michael, magic, larry, Isaiah, kobe, duncan, hakeem, etc.). Then turn around at the end of his career and say look I have X amount of championships.

Could be viewed as changing of the guard in nba business landscape when KG did it with Boston and sheed with detroit or it could be viewed as he didn't man up and try to win with the cards that he was dealt

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5381

It wouldn't be hard to name 10-20 in every major sport over the past 100 years.

jjgold

His relationship with Wade has hurt

Many question his sexuality now

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    LbJ should go down as a top 5 all time great based on skill, talent and achievements alone but his persona may sway opinions whether it's warranted or not.

His talent is on the same level as the greatest and his ability to transform that talent into results on the court is a learning curve he mastered early on.

The same way a rookie or 2nd year nba player adjusts to the nature and flow of the NBA and translate athletic potential into on court results so to did lebron adjust his immense talent to master winning in the playoffs year after year. His trips to the finals is ridiculous

The biggest drawback on his outstanding career will be his "decision" to go to miami in order to amass as many titles as possible by manufacture rather than organically like so many of the legends before him (michael, magic, larry, Isaiah, kobe, duncan, hakeem, etc.). Then turn around at the end of his career and say look I have X amount of championships.

Could be viewed as changing of the guard in nba business landscape when KG did it with Boston and sheed with detroit or it could be viewed as he didn't man up and try to win with the cards that he was dealt
    LeBron masterminded his own destiny athletically and financially. He is an era of player control and was aware and recognized it before any other athlete. They originally thought garnering huge contracts meant power. LeBron changed that dynamic completely. The GM and owner are at his whim. He is a CEO within the game who uses his power and influence to improve his situation. Anyone who thinks that isn't smart is just an idiot. You find fault because he didn't follow a path created by others. I credit a man for forging his own.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    LeBron masterminded his own destiny athletically and financially. He is an era of player control and was aware and recognized it before any other athlete. They originally thought garnering huge contracts meant power. LeBron changed that dynamic completely. The GM and owner are at his whim. He is a CEO within the game who uses his power and influence to improve his situation. Anyone who thinks that isn't smart is just an idiot. You find fault because he didn't follow a path created by others. I credit a man for forging his own.
    I think lebron rly cares alot about what u think. He'll most likely be giving u shout out at his HOF acceptance speech if for some reason ur not there on the podium with him

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Another triple double tonight.....but they lose to Detroit, their 3rd in a row. Has there ever been another superstar (outside of WWE) who feels more contrived? He's clearly a phenom, but I cannot stand watching him and his team play. Every other player has to cater to him regardless if it helps the team win. He's 32 but is starting to look like Shawn Kemp. Tom friggin' Brady is 39 and never takes a play off, never mind a game. Lebron is the epitome of a millennial douchebag. Yeah he's good--but he ain't great!
    Enuff sed...

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    He's the best ever; the Cavs realized that when he went to Miami.
    WHAT???? I hope you mean the best ever "for Claveland"...

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    It wouldn't be hard to name 10-20 in every major sport over the past 100 years.
    I couldn't help but notice you didn't name one.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

I couldn't help but notice you didn't name one.
    I don't know about player but without Bellicheck pats have 0 titles and a lot of missed playoff appearances.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Belichick* ^

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    I don't know about player but without Bellicheck pats have 0 titles and a lot of missed playoff appearances.
    Brady and Belichick needed each other.

Lebron shows up in the finals no matter who his coach is.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Brady and Belichick needed each other.

Lebron shows up in the finals no matter who his coach is.
    He played in the east at a time the east was as bad as it could be. Now that the east is slowly getting better he is getting older.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He played in the east at a time the east was as bad as it could be. Now that the east is slowly getting better he is getting older.
    And he's still on top.

He should be MVP this year. Hell, he should be MVP every year.

Lakerboy, who is your MVP of the league?

shadymcgrady

The best player rarely wins mvp, lebron got it when kobe and dirk were still better. It's a publicity award

12 Last