reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Was too busy clubbin' earlier...had Bucks ML, Pistons ML, & Kings spread (spreads)

Sorry for not posting earlier fellas. Earlier I had taken the following as separate spreads (NOT parlays):

Milwaukee Bucks ML - looking like a WINNER
    Detroit Pistons ML (painful to fade my hometown Chicago Bulls, but I live near Detroit now lol) - COINFLIP at this point, but no Dwyane Wade tonight
    Sacramento Kings (Spread), Jokic is officially not playing tonight, I think the Kings +10.5 has value.
    BOL!

reppin_the_847

And yes by clubbin' you know what kind I'm talkin' about heheheh. Throw some bands on them heheh. Detroit no joke baby the Las Vegas of the Midwest, hidden secret.... Party like a rapper or ball player up here I'm tellin' you. I once partied with former NBA player Josh Smith LOL!

Between the corporate 9 to 5 and the ratchet clubbing scene there's no time baby.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Played kings live

reppin_the_847

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Played kings live
    Nicely done. I believe it's a good pick even though Sacramento is in rebuilding mode.

reppin_the_847

Kinda wished I posted my ML leans earlier tonight. I coulda helped you guys take these darn books to the cleaners again! Bucks ML - WINNER, Pistons ML - soon to be WINNER. Hell, their spreads covered!

I got idiotic books like YouWager begging my for my business again, but I told them NO WAY until they get rid of their Bitcoin deposit rollover. LOL! I'm splitting most of my business between Nitrogen, Bookmaker and occasionally Heritage.

Aye J Mac

Yeah bro would've help all cavs backers!!

Aye J Mac

Pounded kings 2nd half +4.5

reppin_the_847

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Pounded kings 2nd half +4.5
    Damm I let you guys down yesterday. Didn't release my Bucks ML & Pistons ML leans early enough. Time to stop partying, and as soon as the 9 to 5 is over get back to critical analysis. Back to business folks. Let's get these winners & punish the books!

Very few games on TNT Tuesdays, should be easier to focus.