rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

sigh, this okc and cleveland game just isnt fair

How in the world do cavs go from resting their 3 stars and vegas having okc between -8 and -12 all day to now cleveland playing all 3....... its impossible to hedge out this type of bet because cleveland is now favored by 1.5.. okc cant hang with cleveland in a million years goddddd damn this isnt fair

wazsx
    wazsx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1111

yea shit happens all the time with game time decisions

rnunez91

this is bullshit i have over a grand on this game god damn....... this isnt right, it really isnt

rnunez91

now okc -2... wtf is going on. still no lineups out okc wouldnt be -2 if everyone was playing for cleveland vegas messing with everyone

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    now okc -2... wtf is going on. still no lineups out okc wouldnt be -2 if everyone was playing for cleveland vegas messing with everyone
    No use having a heart attack man. Cleveland gave OKC a double digit ass whooping last time. OKC is due to give these tired Cavs a return favor (even with the Big 3 in!) on their home floor. Don't pay no mind to the Lebron vs. Charles Barkley beef. King James knows it's the postseason that truly matters. Getting another ring trumps all.

wazsx
    wazsx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1111

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    its the cavs coach fault.

reppin_the_847

Also guys keep in mind, Charles Barkley can talk all the trash he wants (and I'm a Barkley fan and all), but he can't take away the fact that he NEVER got a title. LeBron James has multiple titles. He might sleepwalk through part of the regular season, but LeBron will ALWAYS contend in the postseason and always have a solid shot at a title.

That being said, I'm rooting for the Thunder tonight!

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

I dont post a lot but im always saying the same shit. You pretty much have to wait until game time to bet, it should be common practice

reppin_the_847

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    I dont post a lot but im always saying the same shit. You pretty much have to wait until game time to bet, it should be common practice
    Very true. OKC backers can just pray that this back to back playing CLE team runs out of gas 2nd half.

rnunez91

LORDDDDDDDD HAVEEEEEE MERCYYYYYYYY OKCCCCCCCCCCCC -8 BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY holy mother of god

boomerou
    boomerou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

What to complain about? Massive middle!