Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I think I'd call it a mid life crisis. Let it go, Charles. Your career is over. You ain't all that any more. It happens.....

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

agree with Harry

better to go softly into the gentle night Oak tuck your nuts back in your shorts

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good. Let him watch from home. Fukking bum. Biggest burn off his career was getting moved from the bulls to the Knicks.
    Charles Oakley was a warrior and low key player on great Knicks teams.Michael Jordan loved him. There has to be more to this story. Oakley is a good guy and was a leader on the Knicks. Stop hating on him. Maybe you're the bum, know it all.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Oakley is a legendary Knicks player. Hopefully, Knicks management fixes this ASAP and doesn't lay out embarrassing statements about him.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

LOL some of the comments on deadspin had me dying for like 10 minutes

Dolan is an asshat

Oak is a legend

took 25 security guards to take him outside and arrest him lol

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Oakley should be pissed with that treatment from Dolan. He was a warrior for them. Shit, he could go out there, and help them right now.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Oak just doing what every Knicks fan wants to do. He's just fed up and can't take any more.......

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Oakley told the Daily News moments after being released from Midtown South police station:

“I was there for four minutes. I didn’t say anything to him. I swear on my mother. They came over and wanted to know why I was sitting there. I bought the ticket. I said why do you guys keep staring at me. Then they asked me to leave. And I said I’m not leaving”

http://celebnsports247.com/charles-o...sted-fighting/

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

The most exciting thing to happen at a Knicks game in 20 years...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

A little off topic but Jackson's coaching style doesn't work as General Manager. Doesn't he understand that?

There's no question that Carmelo's career is on the decline... there's zero value for New York in the deal...

Kind of reminds me of how Kobe was on the decline.

Every team Carmelo goes to... plays horrible defense. Doesn't matter where he goes. He should just retire.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Oak is all about loyalty. Why doesn't he work or ask for a job from his buddy mj

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    A little off topic but Jackson's coaching style doesn't work as General Manager. Doesn't he understand that?

There's no question that Carmelo's career is on the decline... there's zero value for New York in the deal...

Kind of reminds me of how Kobe was on the decline.

Every team Carmelo goes to... plays horrible defense. Doesn't matter where he goes. He should just retire.
    Except the Olympics, but eh. Fck that. Melo may be the most unjustly hated player of all-time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Maybe Oakley did not get a job he wanted

Is he broke???

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I think it's he's out of cash, pissed at the knicks' woeful performance, and simply that he's a bad mutha fukka..... took like 8-9 guys to drag him out of there......

agree with whoever said that's the most excitement at a knicks game for some time......

what next, akeem coldcocks leslie alexander? those two guys sit next to each other all the time.....

knicks should have showed Oak more respect.....

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

I cannot believe he did not start swinging or bull rush them - he would have laid them all out!

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Maybe Oakley did not get a job he wanted

Is he broke???
    Im sure hes not broke he has a bunch of successful businesses and im pass by Oakleys car wash all the time in Westchester Co im pretty sure he has about 5 of those around diff places could be wrong. But dont think its a money issue, its a he loves the Knicks and cant stand watching this bs owner who doesnt give a shyt keep running them into the ground. He needs to just sell and go play with his Bitchh azz band he loves so much.

jjgold

Dolan so rich he can care less if Knicks win or lose

He knows people will always go to games because of location

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

the knicks big man are soft. they should hire him to start kicking ass

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Dolan so rich he can care less if Knicks win or lose

He knows people will always go to games because of location
    This is true thats why he hires his buddies like Isiah thomas to pretend to run knicks when he really is. Then hires Jackson with no experience to pretend like he wants things to change but he really could care less his pockets are phattt

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Dolan is a dumbfuk plain and simple. He is running that organization into the ground, causing Phil Jackson so go off the deep end, and Melo's career is done.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Oakley is a legendary Knicks player.
    Therefore it's okay for him to get drunk and belligerent and make an ass out of himself at Knick games?

Plenty of legendary players out there in every sport that don't pull this kind of stunt.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

guy sounds like a whiny bitch.....

that needs a job.....

kinda like this guy:

ps... all reports I 've seen say Oak wasn't drinkin.............

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Lucky for Dolan he runs a team in a city that will come to games no matter what because the guy is an absolute clown. Only a complete jerkoff could fuk up a franchise this bad. You know its bad when an ex player can act like that and the next day your organization is taking haymakers instead of the guy who caused the scene.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Charles Oakley was a warrior and low key player on great Knicks teams.Michael Jordan loved him. There has to be more to this story. Oakley is a good guy and was a leader on the Knicks. Stop hating on him. Maybe you're the bum, know it all.
    Joe settle down. SBR has lots of bums. If you think I'm one so be it. You need 50 cents to write an article?
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave lakerboy 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy

Dolan is the new Harold Ballard.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

So Oakley's wrong when he bought a ticket and asked what he's doing there and gets grabbed and pushes hands off of him? Id prob do the same thing. If you want me to leave youd have to have the exact cash in hand that I paid for the ticket to give to me first.

lakerboy

Toler do you actually believe Oakley's account of the event?

He obviously but the ticket so he could sit closer to Dolan and bitch at him all night. You think the owner is going to put up with that?

He is mad cause Dolan won't sit down with him and discuss the team.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Toler do you actually believe Oakley's account of the event?

He obviously but the ticket so he could sit closer to Dolan and bitch at him all night. You think the owner is going to put up with that?

He is mad cause Dolan won't sit down with him and discuss the team.
    Why cant his account be true. He prob didnt he said anything to Dolan, they have a history so he doesnt need to say anything to him. If I was Dolan I would have handled this differently though, Oak is so beloved there and its just a bad look to have him removed like that. Dolan seems to have a penchant for bad ideas.

jjgold

I would ban Oakley from Arena

FUK him

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Why cant his account be true. He prob didnt he said anything to Dolan, they have a history so he doesnt need to say anything to him. If I was Dolan I would have handled this differently though, Oak is so beloved there and its just a bad look to have him removed like that. Dolan seems to have a penchant for bad ideas.

Ty everyone wants to talk but don't even know the history. He said he asked why Dolan was staring at him the rich sissy boy didn't like that he bought his own seat when he isn't welcomed at games because you said so lmao what a sick dude Dolan is

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

I would ban Oakley from Arena

FUK him
    You flip flip more on a topic than a dolphin in water. You really must have ten diff ppl post on your handle you honestly don't make sense 99 percent of time. Pick a side and stick to it for once

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

Bought tix just behind owner who wouldn't give him a job. What do you think happened? Owner didn't even know he was behind him till he started mouthing off.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Bought tix just behind owner who wouldn't give him a job. What do you think happened? Owner didn't even know he was behind him till he started mouthing off.
    Oh yea the owner didn't know he was two rows behind me go ahead and believe that nonsense he's a former knick If the fans didn't tell him sure enough his security did. Y'all are making up all types of bs today lmaoo

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    How do you know this. Witness accounts? If so I havent heard them, maybe true I dont know. He could have known what he was doing and when the Knicks were playing bad could have said things in a fan kind of way ya know. Unless he verbally attacked Dolan or something like that then I can see calling for the guards. If just fan talk then Id prob let it slide and tell my people to let him know if it happens again where it seems he's doing it on purpose or something then I dont know maybe tell him thats not gonna happen again. Hard to say, dont know their exact history, doubt we here from Dolan.

jjgold

Good move ny Knicks

We cannot have that in arena

First 1234 Last