Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

I really don't know what Dolan did wrong here. Oakley is out of his mind!!! Why should Dolan have to deal with him in anyway??

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Oakley got pissed off in the Cleveland locker room after the game 7 win vs the Warriors. He told security to back the fukkedoff him , touch him and see what the fukk happens next.
    Oak is from my city. I played against him a few times in Cain park many years ago. He was strong as an ox. Knicks need to get there shit together.
    Along with playing major college football...now Mac played street ball against Oakley.

You fukkin libtards and your imaginations slay me

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Along with playing major college football...now Mac played street ball against Oakley.

You fukkin libtards and your imaginations slay me
    Didn't you see Mac on air Force one having dinner with Carter?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Along with playing major college football...now Mac played street ball against Oakley. You fukkin libtards and your imaginations slay me
    Not that I need approval from you but I did play college football at Florida. I was one of the top football players out of HS and a pretty good track and basketball player to boot. I had a few colleges interested in basketball but I focused on football my senior year (which was a mistake). many years later, I still play basketball against pretty good competition (top area HS kids, college and a few pro guys from time to time). Sorry your negative mindset is too feeble to believe it. It's really not a big deal but to you it's so beyond belief that it says much more about you than me.

I've lived in a lot of places and I know a lot of people. I've made a lot of money and spent a lot as well. I can tell you hundreds of stories because I've lived it. You wouldn't believe half of them but they still happened. When you tell me "I didn't do it", what you are really saying is that you could never see you doing it... Oh ye of little faith. and what makes you think I'm a liberal? You love being wrong huh?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Mac we should play ball sometime

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love Dolan banned him

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Not that I need approval from you but I did play college football at Florida. I was one of the top football players out of HS and a pretty good track and basketball player to boot. I had a few colleges interested in basketball but I focused on football my senior year (which was a mistake). many years later, I still play basketball against pretty good competition (top area HS kids, college and a few pro guys from time to time). Sorry your negative mindset is too feeble to believe it. It's really not a big deal but to you it's so beyond belief that it says much more about you than me.

I've lived in a lot of places and I know a lot of people. I've made a lot of money and spent a lot as well. I can tell you hundreds of stories because I've lived it. You wouldn't believe half of them but they still happened. When you tell me "I didn't do it", what you are really saying is that you could never see you doing it... Oh ye of little faith. and what makes you think I'm a liberal? You love being wrong huh?

Youre right it really isnt isn't a big deal, that stuff happens to lots of people.

The difference is you want to constantly remind everybody of it for some reason.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Youre right it really isnt isn't a big deal, that stuff happens to lots of people.
    The difference is you want to constantly remind everybody of it for some reason.
    Never fukkin heard of you pal...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Mac we should play ball sometime
    Aren't you in HTown Shady? I'm recovering from ankle surgery but should be back up and running next month.

shadymcgrady

Aren't you in HTown Shady? I'm recovering from ankle surgery but should be back up and running next month.
    Ny and nj these days. I had ankle surgery to repair outside ligaments yrs ago from chronic rolling and the results were better than expected

Mac4Lyfe

Ny and nj these days. I had ankle surgery to repair outside ligaments yrs ago from chronic rolling and the results were better than expected
    I should be in NY in a few months. Looking at July but most likely 1st week in September. I had 8 screws and a plate put in. Doc said recovery is 6 months but that it takes 9 months for the swelling to completely go down. That is insane. I sure hope it turns out better. Definitely hope I'm good to go when I get there and we hoop it up.

shadymcgrady

I should be in NY in a few months. Looking at July but most likely 1st week in September. I had 8 screws and a plate put in. Doc said recovery is 6 months but that it takes 9 months for the swelling to completely go down. That is insane. I sure hope it turns out better. Definitely hope I'm good to go when I get there and we hoop it up.
    Yeah let's do it, I'm down. I was off my feet for ab 9 months when I got the ligament surgery. Would've preferred a break since bones set faster than soft tissue.

Screws and a plate is an entire different ball game though. Wth happened? Car accident?

I've been playing in gyms over in nj the past yr and a few league games in parts of nyc but I've been a bum this winter. Will be nice to actually play ball with a poster. Time to shed the image of fat, lazy unathletic gamblers here

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Not sure who is dumber. This thug or the fools defending said thug.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Mac is actually picking up on a street ball 3 on 3 summer league team with Melo and Bron this summer. They called him to help finalize their "dream team". No big deal.

They should be swinging thru their east coast tour sometime late July.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah let's do it, I'm down. I was off my feet for ab 9 months when I got the ligament surgery. Would've preferred a break since bones set faster than soft tissue.
    Screws and a plate is an entire different ball game though. Wth happened? Car accident?
    I've been playing in gyms over in nj the past yr and a few league games in parts of nyc but I've been a bum this winter. Will be nice to actually play ball with a poster. Time to shed the image of fat, lazy unathletic gamblers here
    Basketball... I went up for a rebound and a guy got pushed into me. I came down on my right leg and his entire body came down on my leg at the exact time. You could hear the bones crack. I tried to get up and still play with an ankle brace on but no way in hell. I didn't even go to the doctor because I was flying out to Vegas the next day. I went to Vegas with crutches and ended up at urgent care the next day. Xrays showed broken in 2 places. I get back to Houston and I told my doctor that my entire leg was hurting. He said, we need to xray the entire leg. Come to find out that my fibula (the small part near the knee) was also broken in 2 places. I'll be back and ready in a few months. The last time I played in NY was probably 15 years ago in Brooklyn at LIU. I love that area for basketball.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac is actually picking up on a street ball 3 on 3 summer league team with Melo and Bron this summer. They called him to help finalize their "dream team". No big deal.
    Opie - it must really suck to be a negative broke dik dog. I can always tell a broken down sad person by how negative they are about life in general. How long would it take for your to come up with $5k? I'd bet you couldn't come up with it in the next year. Broke ass mutherfukker. Prove me wrong...

shadymcgrady

Opie u could swing by the ny area as well Mr sbr athlete of the yr. Show the city folk some Texas big ballin. I'll throw the oops

shadymcgrady

Basketball... I went up for a rebound and a guy got pushed into me. I came down on my right leg and his entire body came down on my leg at the exact time. You could hear the bones crack. I tried to get up and still play with an ankle brace on but no way in hell. I didn't even go to the doctor because I was flying out to Vegas the next day. I went to Vegas with crutches and ended up at urgent care the next day. Xrays showed broken in 2 places. I get back to Houston and I told my doctor that my entire leg was hurting. He said, we need to xray the entire leg. Come to find out that my fibula (the small part near the knee) was also broken in 2 places. I'll be back and ready in a few months. The last time I played in NY was probably 15 years ago in Brooklyn at LIU. I love that area for basketball.
    That is fukkin brutal mac. Damn

They actually built a brooklyn bridge park recently mac. The city sunk some major labor into clearing the piers and put a whole bunch of basketball courts, volleyball and soccer fields over looking the water right under the bridge. On a good day the competition is fierce with kids that play D1 ball out there. Lots of half court though which I'm not a fan of but it's still ball. Like back in the day when winning was paramount bc u don't want to get stuck waiting for next all day

Mac4Lyfe

That is fukkin brutal mac. Damn
    They actually built a brooklyn bridge park recently mac. The city sunk some major labor into clearing the piers and put a whole bunch of basketball courts, volleyball and soccer fields over looking the water right under the bridge. On a good day the competition is fierce with kids that play D1 ball out there. Lots of half court though which I'm not a fan of but it's still ball. Like back in the day when winning was paramount bc u don't want to get stuck waiting for next all day
    I have a cousin that lives in Flatbush. I'm not a fan of half court either but I may need to start off slow when I get back on my feet. lol

There's a couple of gyms here in Houston that get really packed in the summer time. You lose, you sit for a long time.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

What happened?

Mac4Lyfe

Damn, I just looked up some pics of that park. That place is beautiful. What an incredible view.

shadymcgrady

Yeah mac it's great on a summer afternoon with the college team kids around. The problem is its always packed on the good court even if the guys calling next don't belong

Mac4Lyfe

I've hiked a lot of the Appalachian Trail when I was younger. I also wanted to play basketball on as many basketball courts as possible

I use to live in Marina Del Rey and there were some awesome courts all along the beaches. Right up the street from me was Venice Beach...

Down the way was Redondo beach then further down Huntington Beach...

Beach Road is awesome but BREEZY...

If you drive up the 101 past San Luis Obispo to Avila beach...

tony_come

I've hiked a lot of the Appalachian Trail when I was younger. I also wanted to play basketball on as many basketball courts as possible

I use to live in Marina Del Rey and there were some awesome courts all along the beaches. Right up the street from me was Venice Beach...

Down the way was Redondo beach then further down Huntington Beach...

Beach Road is awesome but BREEZY...

If you drive up the 101 past San Luis Obispo to Avila beach...

America!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah mac it's great on a summer afternoon with the college team kids around. The problem is its always packed on the good court even if the guys calling next don't belong
    I'm starting to turn into the guy that don't belong (sucks growing old) and this injury won't help. I've always been a good defender and can still hold my own against good players (I do do a lot of hand checking now). My offense has really tailed off the last 3/4 years. I can't attack the basket well enough anymore. I use to dominate the boards but that has regressed as well. I keep saying that this is the year that I'm going to get back in tip top shape but it's not happening.

tony_come

God bless America

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    God bless America
    God has been really good to America.

shadymcgrady

I'm starting to turn into the guy that don't belong (sucks growing old) and this injury won't help. I've always been a good defender and can still hold my own against good players (I do do a lot of hand checking now). My offense has really tailed off the last 3/4 years. I can't attack the basket well enough anymore. I use to dominate the boards but that has regressed as well. I keep saying that this is the year that I'm going to get back in tip top shape but it's not happening.
    I doubt that mac, all u need is the know how to play and u know it. Old man strength is great and defense always gives the team a shot to win.

But getting back in playing shape is another story. Very difficult uphill climb, I used to have to gym it 3 times a week just for strength not including pick up or league games bc the college kids stay 19-20 every semester but I keep getting older. Just don't have the time to invest anymore.

Know the feeling all to well mac, go to plant and explode and expect to keep going up but it's not there lol. But given ur past I'm sure ull manage to adjust once the adrenaline kicks in. Sht u went to Vegas with a mangled leg, I think u could summon the will to revisit the glory days in a pick up game

First 1234