DrunkBettor
    DrunkBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

DrunkBetting 02/06/2017

Good OKC Thunder & Patriots W's yesterday.

I'm taking

Washington Wizards ML (may scratch, depending on if Washington are still the favs come game time)

- As most of you may know, the Wizards have been absolutely killing it at home, winning their last 17 home games. Not only that, but if you've seen them play lately, they're playing with some unbelievable confidence, they really know that they could make some noise in the East and I'm sure they take it to the Cavs tonight. The Cavs have been awful. With no Irving, they have no shot against the back court of John Wall and Bradley Beal. Again, if the Wizards remain favs, I will be going with them ML.

Denver Nuggets ML (pick of the day)

- Look, the Mavs are on a season high 4 game winning streak, but they are still far from a good team. They defeated the Cavs, yes, but the Cavs as mentioned above, just aren't the same championship team we saw last year. The Nuggets have been solid lately, but seem to have games where they just don't show up. Coming off a 20+ point loss against the Spurs Saturday in San Antonio will surely make them want to bounce back at home. The Nuggets have been a very streaky team and seem to play better at home. I will be taking them tonight in what I believe will be a blowout win. However, you don't know which Nuggets team will show up tonight, so I'll play it safe with ML. I don't think that there's any way the Mavs win tonight. Jokic has been an absolute beast as of late and the entire Nuggets team can go off at any given moment. Expecting them to come out firing from 3 and knock the Mavs back into place.

San Antonio Spurs ML

- The Spurs are a bettor team...

get it?

Time to get drunk.

DrunkBettor

Wizards bet off, line changed as expected, going with cavs ml unless it changes again by tip off

DrunkBettor

Smart fade. Cavs win. Denver win. Now it's time to get even more drunk and watch the Spurs (most likely) win.