Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Start Anew - MON 11/28

NBA for MON NOV 28

SAC @ WASH...WIZ just seem to be an underachieving team (even with Beal back). SACTO with the big fella has been covering well all year (62 %). Takin SACTO + 5

BOS @ MIA...CELTS look to shrug off a good effort that fell short at home recently to the road warrior SPURS. Spolestra doin OK I suppose with this team, but is clearly out matched here. Look for the CELTS to keep pace with
    TOR. (currently 1 game behind) BOS (-4.5)

PHI @ TOR...PHI a decent coverin team, but unfortunately thats at home. Frequently gets blow-out on the raod and this could possibly be the case tonite. Just can't pull the trigger on TOR layin very heavy though. PASS IT UP.

OKC @ NY...With the hard fought series against CHAR behind them, KNICKS must be feelin good at .500 and can handle the Westbrooks at home. Will lay only 1 though. NY -1

CHAR @ MEM...MARK GASOL and CONNLEY have this team playin very well. Looks like a season long battle with HOU for 2nd place in their division. CHAR also a decent squad this year and am willing to bet a few shekels on them tonite. BUZZ HORNETS +2.5

UTAH @ MINN...For an allegedly improved team, T-Wolves (with the exception of a couple of home blow-outs) have yet to show consistent coverin ability. UTAH has their "swerve" back, but not ready to lay points at the Target Center. PASS IT UP

ATL @ GS...Is this the worst 10-7 team you have ever seen? When they "die at the palace, they die at the palace." Mel Brooks humor. Suppose GS could win by 38, but I'm just not an advocate of "layin heavy at home". (at least for tonite) PASS IT UP.

The Chiefs gave me an ulcer last night before finally pulling out an incredible game. (NFL)
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Last NIGHT 11/27

DEN +1.5 (W)
    LAC -10.5 (L)
    NO -4.5 (L)
    HOU -2 (w)
    47 % ROI (-10.1%)

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

GL Brother. I am on the other side on 2 of those.