quitefrankle
    quitefrankle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2209

Hawks ML Over Lakers ?

What do y'all feel about Hawks ML over Lakers? Lakers playing back to back, they are young and turnover the ball a lot. Hawks play at home, play D and is the better team.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Don't know, brother. Must be something like (-450). Lotta people prosper layin heavy MLs, but I just can't violate the betting axiom: "Don't bet a lot, to win a little." GL, brother!

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Not liking any side this game

coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

Anytime Mate!
    Atlanta is clear fav with my system showing almost 25 point edge.
    LaKers will be outplayed completely.

Good luck!

coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Don't know, brother. Must be something like (-450). Lotta people prosper layin heavy MLs, but I just can't violate the betting axiom: "Don't bet a lot, to win a little." GL, brother!
    The axiom Don't bet a lot to win a little holds true if you are betting blindly with a flip of the coin.
    In case you have done proper research, analysis and covered all angles including those of Bookies and how they lure and trap you into spreads and totals, I'm sure you will benefit betting on ML in the long run.
    The problem with most bettors 《and that includes me as well 》is that we always expect a return of $1 or more for every dollar risked but we tend to ignore the amount of risk involved in such bets.