GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron James's New Born Son = Luck to the Cavs!!!

Lebron James will play his best game tonite to celebrate to his new born son, Bryce Maximus James, who was born early today.

"Maybe it means something," guard Larry Hughes said. "Bringing another life into the world will maybe give us life.''

The Cavs will definely win game4 tonite. Go Cavs Go

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

he shoulda named the kid Broom or Gone Fishin'

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by The Prick View Post
    he shoulda named the kid Broom or Gone Fishin'
    He named his son as Maximus, a strong Gladiator in roman time hoping his son will be strong like that. So tonite he has to be strong to win game4 to prove that he, the father, is also a Gladiator to his new born son to look up later on.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

It means he's going to get to spend a lot more time with him after tonight....

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Let's hope so. This is the NBA after all.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    It means he's going to get to spend a lot more time with him after tonight....

GatorFan

Based on Chinese Culture (from one of my friends from China), This year 2007 is the year of Golden Pig, if you have a chid born in this year, you will get a lot of luck and wealth. Lebron James has his Golden_ Pig _year son that will bring him luck and win game4 tonite.

Come on Guys, now everything all favor the Cavs, WHY you still roll with the Spurs????

Endz Magnet
    Endz Magnet's Avatar Become A Pro!

GatorFan, I do not agree with you on luck. His GOLDEN-PIG, chicken, dragon, or whatever is not going to change the outcome of the game. Yes, I know he will think about his kid before the game and will try his very best to continue the series, but going against the SPURS will be difficult. Right now, I believe that the Cavs will play more aggresive than the Spurs, because they have more at risk (while Spurs are safe through the series). It was a close game on Tuesday, because the fact that the top players in Spurs were not performing at their best. Game 3 was Parker's worst game of the year, Ginobuli's worst game of the series, and Duncun had few minutes in the game. That will definitely change today! As with Cavs, they played very well, but they couldn't get the shots in, and Labron had been passing the ball throughout the whole game. In game 4, Cavs will have shots going in while changing the way Labron has been passing the ball around. Also, with Spurs, Parker and Ginobuli will get those shots in bringing Game 4 to a high scoring game. Spurs will not intentionally lose the game, but Cavs will bring this to Game 5 for sure. For this, I am taking ML + Over.

GatorFan

I go ALL IN with the Cavs tonite. My belief is so strong than ever that I Gonna Win BIG tonite!!!! YeeeeHAAA

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by Endz Magnet View Post
    GatorFan, I do not agree with you on luck. His GOLDEN-PIG, chicken, dragon, or whatever is not going to change the outcome of the game. Yes, I know he will think about his kid before the game and will try his very best to continue the series, but going against the SPURS will be difficult. Right now, I believe that the Cavs will play more aggresive than the Spurs, because they have more at risk (while Spurs are safe through the series). It was a close game on Tuesday, because the fact that the top players in Spurs were not performing at their best. Game 3 was Parker's worst game of the year, Ginobuli's worst game of the series, and Duncun had few minutes in the game. That will definitely change today! As with Cavs, they played very well, but they couldn't get the shots in, and Labron had been passing the ball throughout the whole game. In game 4, Cavs will have shots going in while changing the way Labron has been passing the ball around. Also, with Spurs, Parker and Ginobuli will get those shots in bringing Game 4 to a high scoring game. Spurs will not intentionally lose the game, but Cavs will bring this to Game 5 for sure. For this, I am taking ML + Over.
    EndZ,

We all need luck on our betting as you know. Look, why Lebron James has his son born on the day that he gonna to play death or alive game tonite. This is a great sign, why his son was not born before or after today, you see. It's just something so special to Lebron James and the Cavs. It's a GOLDEN PIG year, happen periodly in 600 years. 600 year for 1 period of Golden Pig. This is such a special gift from above to Lebron and the Cavs. Lebron with the Cavs will definely win tonite

Endz Magnet
    Endz Magnet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, you respond pretty quickly on this thread. What are you doing now? Are you at work? I am! =) Well, Good luck to you! It was a hard decision choosing the Spurs or Cavs and High or Low. It's tough, because Spurs had made the decision hard by not performing at their fullest on Game 3, while Cavs were at a high performance but not making the shots. The motto for Spurs is to relax and not rush things and tire out the opponents. Since they are in a lead of 3-0 they are not going to rush the 4th game. Final decision, All in on Cavs ML + over 176 (buying 2 points). It's a lot at stake so a bigger juice wouldn't mean that much for the winnings I will receive. Good luck GatorFan, I will need it too!

GatorFan

Thanks to Maximus!

GatorFan

Yeah, I am at work!

GatorFan

Great! We are on the same boat

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

I bought Spurs Wednesday morning to -2.

I think it's gonna be a sweep.

Interesting stat in today's Toronto Star has eleven 3-0's in NBA championship series history of which 7have gone on to be sweeps.

Good luck tonight everybody.