Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Phoenix Suns Vs Dallas Mavericks ( Game totals over 216) !!

Hello guys,

Last night was a pretty forgettable one and i am still finding it hard to digest the fact that elton brand missed such an easy dunk and subsequently threw the ball out of bounds which messed the over in the 76ers vs bucks game.However,i am looking to rebound from that loss with a couple of solid plays tonight.The first one is listed below:

1) Phoenix suns will be hosting the mavs in phoenix tonight.The mavs are coming off yet another close road win.the stage is also set for Dirk nowitzki to become the most capped player for the mavericks tonight against a phoenix team which is known for its fast brand of basketball.We need to just go back a couple of games and see how dangerous the mavs can be against the teams which play lose defense,they just pounded the knicks all over that night.However,this time around it is the suns who are firm believers of playing good moving basketball and that should result in a free flowing basketball game between the two sides.Besides the over here i like a couple of player performances also which i will put up as well.Take the over 216 here with mid stakes.Good luck ! ( WON)

Laker_crazy

"There is nothing known as a lock,it is just handicapping and good fortune put together "!

Laker_crazy

2) New york knicks ( -3.5 ) Vs the Raptors tonight : Well now this is my 2 unit play for the night and i see the knicks doing well here.Barring that pathetic performance against the mavs the other night,the knicks have done well on their home court and the raptors just suck on the road and they also play a very unpredictable brand of basketball and especially against a knicks team which will be raring to go and put them away,i see the raptors tiring early in this one and the knicks covering this handicap without much problem.2 units on the knicks to cover here. Cheers!!

Laker_crazy

3) Player Performances ( Amare Stoudemire Over 21.5 points) : Well i feel that this line is set reasonably well for amare and it is worth the risk here.He is without doubt the go ahead guy for the suns and will be playing for most of the time except in the case of a blowout,chances of which are rare to exist,i guess he will score a lot of free points from the charity stripe and of course his trademark layups,All in all this one should be a profitable bet with 1 unit on it.Good luck ! ( WON)

Laker_crazy

4) Player performances ( Shaun Marion Over 12.5 points) : I wonder when the books will stop underestimating this guy,he is a good player and has cashed my over and tonight with him playing for the mavs against his former team,he will come out focused and play good ball.I am taking the over here as well.Good luck with 1 unit on this.Cheers! ( WON)

5) Player Performances ( Jason Kidd Over 10.5 points): Oh comeon Kidd is good enough for more than 11 against an offense orientated team,i really like this play.Hence i am playing it with 2 units.Good luck ! ( WON)

6) Player Performances ( Jameer Nelson Over 11.5 points) : Guys a medium wager on this guy as well,there have been lot of talks on how he is no good for the magic,tonight plays the celtics i see this guy making an difference.Mid stakes.Good luck ! ( WON)

Quagmire27
    Quagmire27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Hello Mr. Crazy

Strong on your over, won't be shocked if they approach 250

Keep talking myself out of the knicks, may get there by game time...

Marion # looks tasty, nice heads up, thanks

Wouldn't doubt Amare getting there either

Afrodiziak
    Afrodiziak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Tailing you bro as usual! We should have better luck today! I'm gonna play on dallas also, this phoenix team without barbosa and day to day Hill hasn's impressed me lately. Hopefully they don't prove me wrong. BOL guys!

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

over looks good 5 outta phoenix last 6 home games vs west have gone over and all over 216 8 outta last 9 home/road vs west went over 216

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by krazey47409 View Post
    over looks good 5 outta phoenix last 6 home games vs west have gone over and all over 216 8 outta last 9 home/road vs west went over 216
    Bro just a request,if ur tailing me also please dont tell me,good luck !

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Afrodiziak View Post
    Tailing you bro as usual! We should have better luck today! I'm gonna play on dallas also, this phoenix team without barbosa and day to day Hill hasn's impressed me lately. Hopefully they don't prove me wrong. BOL guys!
    BOL bro,sorry about last night man,had you tailed the euroleague play you would have been up a unit,anyway i won all my 6 out 6 in the euroleague tonight,cashed easy over in the olympiacos vs caja labarol game and 3 on 3 player performances for Josh childress,Telekovic mirza and Navarro hitting,good luck man..we should get these plays !

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Love to see you are on knicks as well. lets cash this sukka! Had a bad few days and this can at least get my even for the week

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by landers781 View Post
    Love to see you are on knicks as well. lets cash this sukka! Had a bad few days and this can at least get my even for the week
    Yes mate,we will get it,i am playing a little big tonight and i like these plays,rest the gambling gods know better..lol...good luck!

Afrodiziak
    Afrodiziak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    BOL bro,sorry about last night man,had you tailed the euroleague play you would have been up a unit,anyway i won all my 6 out 6 in the euroleague tonight,cashed easy over in the olympiacos vs caja labarol game and 3 on 3 player performances for Josh childress,Telekovic mirza and Navarro hitting,good luck man..we should get these plays !
    Glad to hear that you nailed them!!! Way to go. I wasn't at home, so I didn't play any of those, so no loss for me That's all that counts for me these days Cheers, going to dream land. Job in the morning. BOL.

Laker_crazy

Adding 1 more play guys

Laker_crazy

7) Player performances ( Steve Nash Over 11.5 assists) :This is an one unit play!!

Laker_crazy

Looking good boys,amare,kidd and nelson scored their points,marion and nash should in the final quarter,cheers!

genius
    genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

knicks aint cut the mustard guy

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Are you back to doing a new thread each day? I haven't seen your season long thread in a while?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Guys stand up and take notice LC is one hell of a capper.

Laker_crazy

Marion needs 2 points and he has been called back to the bench...ass..come on man get them!

Laker_crazy

So guys we have got 4 out of the 5 player performances right with marion getting the 2 points,now if nash could give a couple of more assists,it would make us a perfect 5 on 5 from the performance bit!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Guys stand up and take notice LC is one hell of a capper.
    Thank you for your kind words bro,means a lot coming from you :-)

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Mavs are easy Lock

Laker_crazy

cant believe the over is in trouble here...lol

Intangible
    Intangible's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over should be good have some faith

Intangible
    Intangible's Avatar Become A Pro!

there we go

Laker_crazy

Right o guys....that makes me ( 5-2) on my plays tonight,personally i was looking for a 6-1 here and was pretty conifent that nash would get over 11.5 assists,alas he has finished with 11,anyway i am up 4 units tonight with the jason kidd points being a unit play,Hope you guys tailed and had a good night.Cheers!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by S.K.M. View Post
    Are you back to doing a new thread each day? I haven't seen your season long thread in a while?
    No mate,but as of now i have been posting plays seperately also after a few people told me that they are not able to gain access to my thread and i have also noticed for reasons best known,the activity on my regular thread isnt great so it seems like i am posting plays for the wall!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Mavs are easy Lock
    There is nothing known as a lock bro,good handicapping and good fortune!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by genius View Post
    knicks aint cut the mustard guy
    Never mind mate,i still went 5-2 up 4 units,not more can i ask for in a single night,m pretty contend,and if we were to win every bet we make,then we would the ones setting the lines and the books would be betting them :-) good luck!

Laker_crazy

Guys its an request to please follow the plays on my season thread which is in running,i do make a seperate thread everyday because few people have messaged me saying they dont get my plays,but please know that i cannot do two threads everyday as it is very time consuming,so those who are already active on my season thread please pass on the word to the new guys,from tomorrow plays will only be posted on my thread.Take care and good luck guys!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire27 View Post
    Hello Mr. Crazy Strong on your over, won't be shocked if they approach 250 Keep talking myself out of the knicks, may get there by game time... Marion # looks tasty, nice heads up, thanks Wouldn't doubt Amare getting there either
    Everything hit except the stupid knicks,never mind,hope you tailed bro,cheers and thanks for that point you gave,much appreciated,please follow my season thread from now by the name of Laker_crazy,i wont be making any more seperate threads !

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

wish my book had prop bets than i could tail you. U seem to hit everyone single one of them. congrats

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Dwayne View Post
    wish my book had prop bets than i could tail you. U seem to hit everyone single one of them. congrats
    Thanks bro,please check my plays in my thread from now on,good luck!

AaronTheGambler
    AaronTheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man missed my Dallas ML, was so close too!