Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steph Curry will never be the same... LeBron broke him

Curry finished. always be very good.
    but this broke him.

He KNOWS now. in his heart. it was ALL an illusion.
    his confidence was directly related
    to the phony Championship from last year.

Irving and LOVE out... WTF? how could you think you WON a REAL FINALS?
    60% of Cav starters..

7 games. lost three in a row.. and LAST Two AT HOME.

that is what is so devastating. about this.
    this is not defeat. it is utter humiliation.
    He's not James... he just does not have the heart to come back.
    and believe me.

the GOLDEN ST. WARRIOR team IS STACKED.

if you can't win with this bunch.. you can't win.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Ratzz you are missing what really happened and it is making us look bad. I have seeveral contacts who let me know he and draymond were both willing to take a fall and be congratualted with later championships. LeBron is getting old and while they are planning a 3 peat for CLE they wanted this one above all just in case the steroid news finally comes out ala Peyton

louielouie

Gloating when there are actual murders attached to this ritual is truly disgusting too man. I thought you were better people and I am only sadder that you have so much hate in your heart.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Wait, if your contacts told you Draymond was willing to take the fall, why did he shoot the lines out tonight and damn near post a triple-double?

louielouie

CLE / miraCLE's aren't about Mocking or hating they are about truth and this title no matter what we want it to mean was so so so far from TRUE -- this was the most satanic rigged sportnjg event since the Lakers/Kings and Mavs/Heat series to the point where ESPN felt need to tribute it. We, as 216 fans, can't be proud of benefiting form a fixed event. We need to share the truth while enjoying our money and the party. Don't fall for the evil Ratzzz. Be better.

louielouie

Eddy munny you hated and doubted me when I told you the truth 10 months ago -- what more do you want from me?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Was that not a valid question?

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

It's ironic that he couldn't go pass Love, the weakest defender of the team in that last minute play.

louielouie

And Ratzz the LILLUSION you are moating about is the same ILLUSION you are now EMOTING about -- where in your soul do you succeed pretending A > B -- this finals was so fake and rigged Tim Donaghy got interviewed on Fox News and ESPN -- the refs were statistically given notice on public forums and in a game 7 for the FIRST TIME IN NBA HSTORY a ref worked 3 of 7 NBA FINALS GAMES, and the team he reffed AGAINST lost all 3 games.

The warriors were 1-5 SU at home with Monty McCutchen this season and 34-1 without him.

louielouie

The first of the tribute murders has begun

https://twitter.com/i/moments/744594585159110660

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    And Ratzz the LILLUSION you are moating about is the same ILLUSION you are now EMOTING about -- where in your soul do you succeed pretending A > B -- this finals was so fake and rigged Tim Donaghy got interviewed on Fox News and ESPN -- the refs were statistically given notice on public forums and in a game 7 for the FIRST TIME IN NBA HSTORY a ref worked 3 of 7 NBA FINALS GAMES, and the team he reffed AGAINST lost all 3 games.

The warriors were 1-5 SU at home with Monty McCutchen this season and 34-1 without him.
    but you were sparring and fighting (and mocking) guys ALL year... so not sure about what you mean about inappropriate behavior.

if all these murders are in fact true..
    then what could be lower and corrupt than actually using the information to make money for yourself?!

i will read the illuminati stuff... (thank for the links)
    so many vids about illuminati and Cavs but ZERO about them and Warriors.

is this just guilt? like when you want to go out and do something bad, then do it, and feel badly afterwards ?

louielouie

Just warning you and your soul Ratzzz be safe and don't worship or promote false godzzz

louielouie

I tried to share info with the forum what more could I do -- when you get this info there are few forums to share it