n20x
    n20x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Seto hows the air units now?

Lol pwned

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

OWNED don't even begin to describe what SETO is right NOW....that boy is my BITCH from NOW till the next NBA season......Where The hell is he ?

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Lol.

What are you guys like 8 years old?

Lmfao

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    OWNED don't even begin to describe what SETO is right NOW....that boy is my BITCH from NOW till the next NBA season......Where The hell is he ?
    What exactly do you mean by "where am I"? I admitted I was wrong immediately after the game. You would have disappeared for weeks or possibly months if the Warriors had won. Clown me for being wrong, fine. But don't put into question my integrity. I'm probably one of the only guys on this site who knows what that word means.

As for me being your "bitch", I'm not quite sure what to say. Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. Try to remember this: "Seto" is just an imaginary internet character. In fact, look at it this way: I can kill him off and start a new character whenever I want. I'm not that kind of guy though.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Lol.

What are you guys like 8 years old?

Lmfao
    8 year olds don't have money so yes

Seto

As for the OP, kinda have it narrowed down to bleek88, leetreaper, or Menses/Ratzz/Louie. Maybe I'm forgetting someone.

CloudBoo
    CloudBoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    8 year olds don't have money so yes
    Git Lo must be Dumbest F*ck in this forum u Blind Sheepo. You still couldn't see this was the biggest Fix ever for LeBron... King James on his B-Day 6/19? I'm glad you lose your Ass off because you refuse to see the Rig.

NBA = WWE

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by CloudBoo View Post
    Git Lo must be Dumbest F*ck in this forum u Blind Sheepo. You still couldn't see this was the biggest Fix ever for LeBron... King James on his B-Day 6/19? I'm glad you lose your Ass off because you refuse to see the Rig.

NBA = WWE
    Hindsight, assumptions and an equation well aren't you just WINNING! just rolling in dough huh. GO YOU. SARCASM

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by CloudBoo View Post

NBA = WWE
    On his birthday a simple google search could have avoided you the embarrassment. Unless June 19th is now December 30th in your calendar. Is that rigged too?