louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

wow espn coverage already celebrating cavs win

they make this shit so obvious but people still going to bet against disny and cinderella

louielouie

this is the best scripted sports event in my life and for that on this great father of threes day i am thankful

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

I give you props Louie, even tho your posts are annoying as fuk. You did call it all along and yes you said it would go to seven and were confident the whole time. Congratulations on your Cavs bets. Good call. This series is over!

louielouie

im sorry birdman assuming by your raiders avatar you like oakland sports - from a gambling perspective i called oit and will win the fix but i feel sad and empty as though my exposing has meant nothing - tonight is a hollow and fake victory it hurts

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Where can I find the NBA script? Everybody has the NBA script, but some scripts have Golden State winning and some scripts have Cleveland winning. Is the script changing every hour.

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

Nothing has changed.

GSW to win, Cavs bandwagon to cry.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by birdman24 View Post
    I give you props Louie, even tho your posts are annoying as fuk. You did call it all along and yes you said it would go to seven and were confident the whole time. Congratulations on your Cavs bets. Good call. This series is over!
    Huh??

He babbled for months about a sweep & then when that was no longer possible he babbled about it ending on 6/16/16. when that was no longer possible his last ditch effort is game 7 cause that's all that's left. New yr same story. Were u guys not here last 4 yrs when he did the same exact thing licking LeBron's rooster??