Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Philadelphia 76ers Vs Milwaukee Bucks ( Game totals Over 199.5),2 unit play !!

Hello everyone,

Back again tonight with another total which kind of caught my eye this morning and i am now pretty confident on it to have pulled the trigger.The 76ers are coming off a home loss to the pacers and will be looking to get on the boards early in this game.If we do have a close look at the numbers here,we can notice that AI has a hot hand against the bucks,what with him averaging 35 points in the last seven visits to the bradley center and he should be looking to get going tonight,On the other end we have the bucks led by rookie all star Jennings and Bogut and i see these guys trying to take it to the sixers as well on the offensive end.Igoudala is another guy to watch out for tonight.I like this play to go over the set line at 199.5.Play this with 2 units.Good luck.

Laker_crazy

"There is nothing known as a lock,it is just handicapping and good fortune put together"!

Laker_crazy

Adding another play here :

2)Portland trail Blazers ( +2.5) Vs Utah Jazz ::: I don't understand the logic behind this line really.The blazers are not such a bad team man and with batum back they should be playing well tonight.In front of their home crowd against an talented Utah jazz team which unfortunately sucks on the road and i don't see why they will be changing that tonight.I like this play and i feel the blazers will do just enough to win against the jazz and take care of their home court.Medium to high stake play.Good luck!

Laker_crazy

3) Player Performances : ( Jermaine O Neal ( Heat) Over 14.5 points) : Well i expect him to cross the set line for him tonight,O neal is a good player who is always playing in the shadow of Dwade but this guy is experienced and with a team like the raptors he should not have much difficulty putting points on the board.Good luck with mid stakes !

nastradamus
    nastradamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2956

good luck today Laker_crazy!!!

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I like that over in the Philly game.

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Good luck today buddy. Nice call last night

Laker_crazy

Adding another play guys!!

Laker_crazy

4 ) Player Performances ( Hedo Turkoglu Over 12.5 points) : Expect the big man to end his shooting slump against the heat tonight,no better place,no better time,hedo should be going to the line often and should get over the set line.A medium play.Good luck!

Laker_crazy

Good luck to all and thanks for the wishes!