PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

No Draymond, no problem. Iguodala!

Did everyone forget who the Finals MVP was last year?? The one who shut Lebron down?? And he's been doing it again this year when he's in...
    Andre Iguodala!!!
    Don't be fooled by the Draymond suspension! AI will get it done! GSW easy!

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

lol. You dont understand. Iggy didnt have to deal with rebounding like draymond did, iggy didnt have to deal with the centers like draymond did. Iggy doesnt have to deal with anything draymond did. Lol. Iggy is not a draymond replacement. Draymond averaged more assist than their own point guard. He outrebounded their own center. Now he is gone. Iggy will not make up for that.

PrinceD

You're grossly underestimating Iggy's impact on this series. This Warriors team is DEEP. Bogut, Barnes, Ezeli, Livingston all provide quality minutes & length when they're in. Do you really want to defend the Warriors when they go "small". Curry, Klay, Livingston, Iggy & Barnes. It's lights out for the Cavs.

Manny0825

Yes, you are giving me a bunch of role players that will apparently make up for draymond green. These people play roles and that is it. Make a few buckets and defend some. Bogut and ezeli have been getting ate up this series due to foul trouble. Klay and steph will do their thing. They can shoot. No doubt about it. But Livingston had 1 great game and has been back to average ever since then. You have added too much onto Iggy. He is a good player. However, he is only a role player. Nothing more. Draymond is a runner up defensive player of the year. Something iggy cannot do. Iggy has only averaged 7 points, 4 rebounds, and 3 assist. Draymond averaged 14 points, 9 rebounds, and 7 assist, 1 block, and 1 steal. They will be missing their centerpiece. I mean look at what draymond did last game. 9 points, 12 rebounds, 4 assist, 2 steals, 3 blocks. And iggy is supposed to replace that?? Come on.

PrinceD

We shall see. That's why they play the game.

Manny0825

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceD View Post
    We shall see. That's why they play the game.
    Yea. I like you. We can have a disagreement, state our points, and not resort to name calling, etc. dont get that much on sbr. Lol. BOL!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Winning oasis

PrinceD

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Yea. I like you. We can have a disagreement, state our points, and not resort to name calling, etc. dont get that much on sbr. Lol. BOL!
    I'm getting too old for that BS.

Good luck.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Iggy doesn't really have to replace everything that Draymond does. He can defend LeBron. Passes well enough, hits open jumpers pretty equally and drives to the basket when it's there. The man who will have to be big on the glass is Barnes. He had 8 boards last game, and will probably start at the 4.

Barnes is the MVP to me so far, and I expect a big game again. If Love is on him then that's advantage GSW. All they have to do IMO, is rebound well enough against Thompson. Then limit easy baskets and FTs for LeBron, and don't let them explode from 3. Cavs need the best from Kyrie, LeBron, Tristan, and JR. I don't think they will have enough.

PrinceD

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Iggy doesn't really have to replace everything that Draymond does. He can defend LeBron. Passes well enough, hits open jumpers pretty equally and drives to the basket when it's there. The man who will have to be big on the glass is Barnes. He had 8 boards last game, and will probably start at the 4.

Barnes is the MVP to me so far, and I expect a big game again. If Love is on him then that's advantage GSW. All they have to do IMO, is rebound well enough against Thompson. Then limit easy baskets and FTs for LeBron, and don't let them explode from 3. Cavs need the best from Kyrie, LeBron, Tristan, and JR. I don't think they will have enough.
    I wouldn't count on Barnes to win this game, but like you said it's going to have to be a collective effort of Barnes, Iguodala, Bogut, & Festus. Like I stated before this team has depth where they can mix & match any way they see fit.
    Last edited by PrinceD; 06-13-16 at 07:03 PM.

Cuse0323

Iggy starting, and Love starting. Perfect for GSW.

Love can't contain Barnes. The Warriors will just score too much regardless of where it comes from.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ticket#:3207345
    Jun 13 09:00 PM
    Jun 13 08:58 PM NBA STRAIGHT BET
    [510] GOLDEN STATE -6-105
    712.00 / 678.10

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

So far Iguodala have 8 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals !

PrinceD

Honestly, even if Draymond played I don't know if the Warriors win with how well the Cavs are shooting.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

if you can't beat them you bench him. lebum gettin again more help to win. pathetic.

Manny0825

Cuse0323

Damn, Draymond out bigger than ever imagined. They looked lost on both ends. Stayed in it because of crazy shots from Klay, but were dominated really.