Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

The CAVS will Win 4 Straight Games To Win the 2016 NBA Finals...You've been Warned

I have sat back and watched the endless banter about GSW this and that...and yes its understandable given what we have seen in the last 2 games...but you need to understand something...What you saw in game 1 and game 2....is not reality...I repeat IT IS NOT REALITY...the Cavs are not nearly as bad as they seem....do not fall for the TRAP....

Those of you who clown this thread...are going to get clowned come June 16th when the CAVS close it out on their home floor...4 STRAIGHT....I promise you....

FOUR IN A ROW FOLKS....you have had your fun, made a little money, now its time to wake up and get on that Cleveland bandwagon...This is where the RIG begins....

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I have sat back and watched the endless banter about GSW this and that...and yes its understandable given what we have seen in the last 2 games...but you need to understand something...What you saw in game 1 and game 2....is not reality...I repeat IT IS NOT REALITY...the Cavs are not nearly as bad as they seem....do not fall for the TRAP....

Those of you who clown this thread...are going to get clowned come June 16th when the CAVS close it out on their home floor...4 STRAIGHT....I promise you....

FOUR IN A ROW FOLKS....you have had your fun, made a little money, now its time to wake up and get on that Cleveland bandwagon...This is where the RIG begins....
    LOL, can you give me some deep dive analysis and reasoning for this? I'd really like to know since I had some futures cash riding on the god dayam Cavs (mostly dropped before GS beat OKC & I thought the Thunder would surely be in the finals).

gressyville
    gressyville's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

um, moron?

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    LOL, can you give me some deep dive analysis and reasoning for this? I'd really like to know since I had some futures cash riding on the god dayam Cavs (mostly dropped before GS beat OKC & I thought the Thunder would surely be in the finals).
    For starters...how many minutes did Frye play ? Did notice that the Cavs refuse to run the pick n roll that was used effectively in the 3rd quarter of game 1 before they went ISO? but those are basketball reasons....in the general sense....do you really think an NBA finals is going to be a SWEEP against a Lebron led Cavalier team on their home floor ? a Beatdown like tonight and they are a home favorite ? I took the GSW tonight....I even told people to take them tonight in several threads ....but I am telling you folks...now.....they are winning this series in 4 Straight games.....the jig is up......I AM going large in game 3 with the Cavs....
    Last edited by Menses; 06-05-16 at 10:37 PM.

reppin_the_847

For starters...how many minutes did Frye play ?
    Why didn't the dumbass Cavs coach play his azz in Games 1 & 2? Why didn't Cleveland go for first blood on the road? You really think they have a chance here?

Of course I'd like to see them get competitive, but Games 1 & 2 were not very convincing to say the least.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    Why didn't the dumbass Cavs coach play his azz in Games 1 & 2? Why didn't Cleveland go for first blood on the road? You really think they have a chance here?

Of course I'd like to see them get competitive, but Games 1 & 2 were not very convincing to say the least.
    I am not going to bother answering that as you will say I am a conspiracy theorist...but if the CAVS loose game 3...I am shutting down this thread...and leaving the board for 3 months...Lue has made barely any adjustments...especially defensively ....its as if they are allowing GSW to do exactly what they want with minimal effort on both ends of the floor....compare what you saw tonight with what you saw Xmas day....granted...Blatt was the coach then....so perhaps we adjust our owns perceptions a bit...but still...its like night and day.....What i am saying is....the CAVS did not Come to play....and yet they are a favorite at home....do as you wish...I am heavy large on them...come Wednesday night....4 STRAIGHT...

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Menses Frye hasn't played big minutes cause Frye sucks dude. We're talking about Channing Frye here. I seriously can't believe all this talk about Frye being the missing piece that'll take GS down.

And Lue hasn't made the proper adjustments because he's an inexperienced rookie coach, which has been 100% obvious to everyone from day one except for all these delusional Cavs fans that have been too oblivious to see it.

riverja
    riverja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Cavs will probably win Game 3 based on them opening as 1-point favorites, Vegas isn't that stupid unless they know something's up. Just doesn't make sense. That being said, it will be the only game Cavs win and will lose series 4-1.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

EXACTLY Menses these sheep are going to be praising us in about a week -- CAVS WIN IT ALL on 6/6/16 PREDESTINY LOSER SHEEEEEP!!!

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Menso, how do you get through life being so stupid? I guess you're the smarter one out of loserloser and ratzz? Like kinds tend to be in the same circle.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Menstrual...is it that time of the month?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13461

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    Menses Frye hasn't played big minutes cause Frye sucks dude. We're talking about Channing Frye here. I seriously can't believe all this talk about Frye being the missing piece that'll take GS down.

And Lue hasn't made the proper adjustments because he's an inexperienced rookie coach, which has been 100% obvious to everyone from day one except for all these delusional Cavs fans that have been too oblivious to see it.
    Same with Mozgov these guys will get ran over, Curry is just waiting to go off too

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri7999 View Post
    Menso, how do you get through life being so stupid? I guess you're the smarter one out of loserloser and ratzz? Like kinds tend to be in the same circle.
    LOL ok my man....You can call me stupid if u want...that's a personal attack...but I had GSW tonight..and there are threads with my posts claiming as such in case people want to say I am lying about that...but I am on the record saying this series is not on the level....and you are going to see why after game 3...if I am wrong...I invite the mods to delete this thread...and I will admit to my error...and keep it moving...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post

There is no excuse for playing Frye for such a short period of time IF Lue was actually trying to win the game...but thats too conspiratorial for you folks...something tells me...we will be seeing more of Frye in the coming days....Lue has more experience than Kerr...as he was groomed by DOC in LA...while Kerr never really trained as an assistant anywhere....Lue is playing the fool for the NBA head office...Donovan was a genius when OKC was up 3-1...and Kerr was being "outcoached"....remember that after the Cavs win 4 straight...
    Last edited by Menses; 06-06-16 at 02:32 AM.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Menstrual...is it that time of the month?
    LOL....

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by riverja View Post
    Cavs will probably win Game 3 based on them opening as 1-point favorites, Vegas isn't that stupid unless they know something's up. Just doesn't make sense. That being said, it will be the only game Cavs win and will lose series 4-1.
    Not 3 Not 4 Not 5.......

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Im about to sweep the NBA playoffs after this W$ series win but good luck with your 'cavs future'

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Same with Mozgov these guys will get ran over, Curry is just waiting to go off too
    Curry...he is suffering from the same illness Cam Newton was suffering from...

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Exactly menses - cavs ml all in game 3

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

Cavs will probably win Game 3 based on them opening as 1-point favorites, Vegas isn't that stupid unless they know something's up.
    Vegas are giving them last benefit of the doubt, hoping East finest pretenders can't be that bad despite starting the series being well rested, in full health vs battled&bruised and way less rested champs. For Game 4 Cavs could end up as much as 5-6 points underdogs.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Prediction. June 14th at 1:30 AM EST

A thread declaring the Cav's the victim of a blatant rig job and announcing that they are an immortal lock to be the 2017 NBA champions.

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

Oh, yeah. Even after 0-4 con artists will claim this is just beginning, just watch, Cavs will win next 5.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

quite possibly.

pet2150
    pet2150's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

I cant see the cavs winning the series.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

You LeBron fans are truly clueless, desperate and scared.Nothing is impossible but running off 4 straight vs Warriors is damn close. Probably have better luck though asking Santa for Megan Fox and Jessica Alba wearing nothing but a bow under your tree this year.

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

Shut...the...f*ck...up...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Far as the "rig" stuff yeah it happens I believe in sports (at times). I just don't see the angle here unless it would be Vegas. Neither the league, or tv has anything to lose here by Dubs winning. Curry just as much a face of league and prime star now as Bron. Far as markets go Cleveland is a worthless nba market and probably less important even then Gsw who at least are in bay area. Take Bron off that squad and nobody gives a shit about Cavs and they disappear from mainstream nba radar quicker than a fart in wind. Better come with a better angle than rig job here because the better squad is winning this.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

dawg you are so damn delusional it's hilarious.

before it was, "I like riling up Louie and all them, I don't take this seriously"

now it's, "4 GAME SWEEP IN A ROW"

there is no conspiracy here. it's 2016, where everything is caught on camera or recorded, it's the biggest stage in basketball, and you're just a guy that is chasing sunk cost after sunk cost.

this idea that somehow a Cavaliers game 3 win is some sort of a confirmation that a conspiracy is underway is beyond laughable.

my favorite out of it all though, is your insinuation that Ty Lue has either:
    1. intentionally been a terrible coach
    OR
    2. Will somehow hop in a hyperbolic coaching experience chamber and emerge starting Game 3 as an elite coach.

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

...thus, he is called MENSO. I rest my case.

reppin_the_847

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Far as the "rig" stuff yeah it happens I believe in sports (at times). I just don't see the angle here unless it would be Vegas. Neither the league, or tv has anything to lose here by Dubs winning. Curry just as much a face of league and prime star now as Bron. Far as markets go Cleveland is a worthless nba market and probably less important even then Gsw who at least are in bay area. Take Bron off that squad and nobody gives a shit about Cavs and they disappear from mainstream nba radar quicker than a fart in wind. Better come with a better angle than rig job here because the better squad is winning this.
    Interesting point. Cavs ticket prices did plummet during the years that LeBron spent in Miami. Cleveland is a small market.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    This is a fair assessment....hard to argue against it...no Bron...and they are a wasteland...and the league is most certainly PRO GSW now...Curry is seemingly the new face of the league despite his unwillingness to embrace it...the league certainly does benefit by GSW winning...the only flip side to this a rivalry with Lebron that can be solidified by a title won by both competitors during their respective eras...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well nba also a different animal than other leagues. They have a few teams who's market or brand is important most notably Lakers. But the true driving force of nba has been it's superstars and that's who wins titles the faces of the league. You can be a great team like say Memphis and very talented. But without that Magic, Bird, MJ, Kobe, Bron they will most likely never win shit. There is 1 exception that I can recall since 1980 and that was 2004 Pistons I believe it was knocking off Lakers and they had nobody on elite face of league status.

Other league's like this as well particularly Nfl with Qb's. Only a handful of teams in each league that "truly matter" name brand wise. But more and more it's about players now with nba always putting that in forefront. And yes 2 most important and talked about brands today are LeBron/Curry heads above rest with Durant right behind. Next tier Westbrook, Harden (will be lifetime loser adidas are morons), Griffin, Paul, Melo etc.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Menses switching sides like that unreal

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

dear god louie is gonna be EVERYWHERE after cavs win game 3. and then nowhere after game 5

123 Last