LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

.Lue has more experience than Kerr...as he was groomed by DOC in LA...while Kerr never really trained as an assistant anywhere....Lue is playing the fool for the NBA head office...Donovan was a genius when OKC was up 3-1...and Kerr was being "outcoached"....remember that after the Cavs win 4 straight...
    Kerr played for years on the best team ever alongside the best player ever. Now he is coaching the 2nd best team ever. That makes up a lot for his lack of coaching experience. Walton started 24-0 with this team. Its more the teaM than the coach.

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    Kerr played for years on the 2nd best team ever alongside the best player ever. Now he is coaching the BEST team ever. That makes up a lot for his lack of coaching experience. Walton started 24-0 with this team. Its more the teaM than the coach.
    Fixed that for you
    Last edited by gambler705; 06-07-16 at 05:02 AM.

LeahMichele

GS is in the conversation now but they still have to do more to equal those Bulls.

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

why even bother bringing in a team like the bulls

different era different rules different competition

they didn't even have zone back then

LeahMichele

GS won 73 and Bulls 72. Of course comparisons are going to happen.

LeahMichele

Why even bother keeping records. Like most home runs in a season. Things are very different now than they were 55 years ago when maris hit 61. Of course times change but to expect no comparisons because times are different is not realistic.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Books offering CAVS at plus money....I expect a win at home tonight...the first of 4 games...

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    GS is in the conversation now but they still have to do more to equal those Bulls.
    They would need to 3-peat before I even entertain the idea.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Exactly menses - cavs ml all in game 3
    EXACTLY Menses these sheep are going to be praising us in about a week -- CAVS WIN IT ALL on 6/6/16 PREDESTINY LOSER SHEEEEEP!!!
    Dude, you've wen't all in (either for Cavs or against Warriors) like 6 times in the last two weeks & have lost every single time!! You are out of air & you have literally negative credibility. Now, go sit in the corner & STFU. Let the people that have a clue what they r doing discuss. STOP ruining every fukking thread with your trolling garbage.

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri7999 View Post
    Menso, how do you get through life being so stupid? I guess you're the smarter one out of loserloser and ratzz? Like kinds tend to be in the same circle.
    You realize they r the same person right??

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    You realize they r the same person right??
    are they really the same person? any truth to that? Sometimes i do feel like they are the same person with multiple accounts, i havent seen a bigger loser like that ever, the obsession with lebron james is unreal lol

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    are they really the same person? any truth to that? Sometimes i do feel like they are the same person with multiple accounts, i havent seen a bigger loser like that ever, the obsession with lebron james is unreal lol
    Rat & Menses r 100% the same person. Beginning to believe Louie is another of Rat ghost accounts but not yet confirmed.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    We are not the same person...lol...we only share a hatred for Kobe....That narrative is still being pushed for some reason...my guess is to discredit the fact that there are others out there who agreed with Ratzz opinions on the Lakers...

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    We are not the same person...lol...we only share a hatred for Kobe....That narrative is still being pushed for some reason...my guess is to discredit the fact that there are others out there who agreed with Ratzz opinions on the Lakers...
    you fool no one.....give it a rest

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    you fool no one.....give it a rest
    LOL...You know damn well we ain't the same person...but umm..who you got tonight ? I'm just curious ?

Menses

1 Down...3 more to GO

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

I'm really gressyville

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by ridersonthestorm View Post
    Vegas are giving them last benefit of the doubt, hoping East finest pretenders can't be that bad despite starting the series being well rested, in full health vs battled&bruised and way less rested champs. For Game 4 Cavs could end up as much as 5-6 points underdogs.

Menses

Cavs - ML - Friday Night

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Cavs - ML - Friday Night
    Four games straight, huh? Just proving that you spew BS in this forum and full of shat.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I knew you would be showing up on time..LOL..you were quiet on Wednesday night though LOL....fair enough....I have been proven wrong..James Laid down...to get the public to go heavy on Monday...and you will fall for it......I am now revising the thread....They WILL NOW WIN 3 STRAIGHT.....GAME 5 and GAME 7...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Are the warriors killing again?

Menses

Four games straight, huh? Just proving that you spew BS in this forum and full of shat.
    But where were you on Wednesday night ? LOL When I called the rig in that game and posted the ML and the half time winners ? Had i won tonight would you be here ? You can kick the dog when he's down if you want...but the CAVS WILL in INDEED come back and win 3 Straight....James laid down tonight...

Yuri7999

But where were you on Wednesday night ? LOL When I called the rig in that game and posted the ML and the half time winners ? Had i won tonight would you be here ? You can kick the dog when he's down if you want...but the CAVS WILL in INDEED come back and win 3 Straight....James laid down tonight...
    In your lefail wet dream, little boy. You can't compete with the big boys. Know when you are beat, dumbazz.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Your boys are down 3-1 dipshit. I realize you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground but wise up son. Start working the glory holes again to build up the bank roll and get it back one swallow at a time lol. 3 in a row buy a lotto ticket jerkoff

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Your boys are down 3-1 dipshit. I realize you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground but wise up son. Start working the glory holes again to build up the bank roll and get it back one swallow at a time lol. 3 in a row buy a lotto ticket jerkoff
    No need for vulgarity...lol...I ask where were you on Wednesday Night ?

Menses

In your lefail wet dream, little boy. You can't compete with the big boys. Know when you are beat, dumbazz.
    I'll be beat When GSW wins the series...until then.....CAVS win Game 5

Yuri7999

You effin MENSO!

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

I'm really gressyville
    go cry in the corner u penetrating clown, idiot. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WON SO BIG ON GSW

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Who cares where anyone was on Wed night? FACT is many here have been trying to set you delusional fanboys straight all season. Sorry guys it's over and the better TEAM won plain/simple. Gsw has been your daddy all year and do have the better team. Now suddenly the Cavs gonna rip off 3 straight, 2 of which are in Oaktown? Good luck with that pipedream. If that should happen then I will be celebrating in bed with Salma Hayek and Eva Mendes in a dream 3 way

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And so you won a gm 3 letdown spot at home wow start the parade lol. And if Dubs were told to let up on the little baby Cavs so the nba/network empire could get something out of this series is that really a win? This series should be over next gm I think. Too many gutless turds on Cavs roster , Gsw just a better team, and towel will be thrown in.

Menses

And so you won a gm 3 letdown spot at home wow start the parade lol. And if Dubs were told to let up on the little baby Cavs so the nba/network empire could get something out of this series is that really a win? This series should be over next gm I think. Too many gutless turds on Cavs roster , Gsw just a better team, and towel will be thrown in.
    LOL...so you admit the fix was in on Wednesday night ? (which it was) For the record...I have a post from earlier today...well yesterday now...stating that Golden State could very well win tonight..(well last night lol) But I had to stick to it because of my declaration of 4 straight games...but game 7 was always a possibility...

I am giving you the opportunity to come across...and STOP with the childish name calling knowing damn well you do not speak like that to grown men in real life....the CAVS are going to win the series...and its going to make your comments in this thread look quite foolish...You've got a couple days to think it over lol
    Last edited by Menses; 06-11-16 at 12:23 AM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I've always maintained this is a dirty business. Like any business when millions are at stake there will be some measures and liberties abused by some. But if a fix is in its simply to extend the series a gm maybe. Better team gonna win this thing and they reside in Oakland

Menses

I've always maintained this is a dirty business. Like any business when millions are at stake there will be some measures and liberties abused by some. But if a fix is in its simply to extend the series a gm maybe. Better team gonna win this thing and they reside in Oakland
    Not once have you seen me insinuate that Cleveland is the better team..? LOL..All season Kyrie has been a turn style on defense....Love is inept on the defensive end as well.who in their right mind would suggest such a thing at this point...or at any point during this season ? I took GSW at half time tonight because the line suggest it. Cavs had the momentum heading in especially with the Walton Tech..but GSW still opened up.a half point favorite....but i got burned on the CAVS ML...

I said at the beginning of this series that strange things would occur with both teams in particular GSW...I said Curry would not be himself...look at Curry's behavior...he has not shown up in this series until tonight...and watch what happens to him in game 5....look at Lebron's passive behavior in game 4 after taking charge in game 3...They will trash Lebron all weekend...the books will respond in kind..and then Bron will come out and do the opposite in game 5...as if he is following a script...this is my approach in playoff basketball...regular season...its just X and O's...but this here is something different....Its Jekyl and Hyde...but I am calling Game 5 and Game 7 to be a bloodbath for the public...

First 123 Last