Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Over 210 Should Be Any Easy Cash Grab. Let's Do the Mash! The Eddy Munny Mash! $$$

Action on this total seems to be fairly split. I don't see how anybody could feel comfortable with cash on the Under in this one. Both teams are reasonably rested, healthy, and present a myriad of ways to put the ball in the basket.

Golden State doesn't have to travel having just wrapped up their series with OKC at home, while Cleveland has had an extended break so I expect a high tempo to open this series. Fresh legs usually make for good lift on jump shots or drives to the hoop that can either result in layups or free throw opportunities.

What I don't quite understand is that the total in the WC Finals was consistently hovering around the 220 mark and yet this series opens at 210. I think this current matchup profiles for higher scoring outcomes than the WC Finals did simply because I don't think Cleveland defensively matches up with Goldy's scorers as well as OKC did, and I think Cleveland is a more balanced offensive team than OKC... yet here we are with a total that's 10 points less than Goldy's previous series! Are we getting a discount because so many of those games went Under?

As this series progresses I think we'll find that the screws begin to tighten, some adjustments are made, the sense of urgency heightens, and thus, the games' scores begin to shrink... but for an opener, I wouldn't be surprised if the tempo mirrors that of a regular season game and it's open season on the nets at Oracle Arena.

Let's get it!

Do the Mash... The Eddy Munny Mash!

Eddy Munny

At the time of my original post, the going total online was 209. (I placed my bet through a local.)

As of now, 210.5-211's are in abundance with BetDSI posting 211.5

The Munny Mash is gaining steam and the books are sweating. I am a (line) mover and a shaker.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Cash Crab Eddy.
    His play is gaining steam.
    I hope this play goes over.
    That would be the dream.
    Points Awarded:

Eddy Munny gave MoMoneyMoVaughn 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Easy?

WASAAB
    WASAAB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    Easy?
    I remote viewed a double overtime game and that obviously didn't happen.

I'll promptly demand a refund from my remote viewing teacher.

This is an embarrassment. Watching the game tonight wouldn't even make me feel like chasing the Over in game two. Maybe when they return to Cleveland where the Cavs might be able to generate some offense will this game sail over... like game three of Golden State/Oklahoma City.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Cash crab Eddy.
    One of my favorite posters.
    If Cleveland wasn't so terrible,
    Total may have gone over.

SlapYaMama
    SlapYaMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I remote viewed a double overtime game and that obviously didn't happen.

I'll promptly demand a refund from my remote viewing teacher.

This is an embarrassment. Watching the game tonight wouldn't even make me feel like chasing the Over in game two. Maybe when they return to Cleveland where the Cavs might be able to generate some offense will this game sail over... like game three of Golden State/Oklahoma City.
    That's what happens when you don't pay attention in class Eddy. I think you put to much focus on chewing gum, are you a blonde? I've heard most blondes can't remote view and chew gum at the same time... Lol

On a serious note, it's only one game. You'll get'em next time. I was rather shocked you posted a prediction.

TheHaus
    TheHaus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54