BigAlB
    BigAlB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by tsty View Post
    There is no such thing as a pro blackjack/baccarat player.

Unless you include cheaters..
    Yes there is, your lost. Just shut up.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Don't listen to this guy. This the same guy that swore up and down Curry and the pissy Warriors were gonna get it in versus Okc.
    check in dmncnLOU... looking like a real ASSHOLE right now. I swore up, down, left, right and your mom Warriors would win, now time to guarantee this $$

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

If you bet against SBR (the ones who post threads daily), you will probably be up. I have never seen someone on here who makes constant bets and still remains in the black.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlB View Post
    Who said I do that in sports betting buddy or that I even play blackjack? I'm just saying that that's why pro blackjack and baccarat players exist. Not because they have run hot their entire lives.
    No such thing. Only idiots like Joe Lacob (Claims hes a top 10 blackjack player) believe that you can quantify blackjack prowess. Theres no difference between a blackjack player who has been playing for 20 years and someone who can learn to count cards and learn bet sizing in a day.

Its like saying there are pro roulette and pro craps players. If you mean they play a lot then sure, but if you're saying they are pro because they always win, then that doesn't exist.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

warriors have been money lately

First 12