dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Pippen said he would hold him to 20 and sweep them . Oscar wasn't quick to crown him. And like in my post who have they beaten in a 7 game series?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Pippen said he would hold him to 20 and sweep them . Oscar wasn't quick to crown him. And like in my post who have they beaten in a 7 game series?
    Every time I hear Oscar he's hating, who does he like? I havent heard of one player he's praised, Pip is 6'8 and made defensive teams, if Curry dropped 20 pts on Pip that might be an accomplishment.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-25-16 at 02:09 AM.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Pippen also said that LeBron was a more complete player than Jordan

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    The Heels in the Media were spinning the Narrative even before the game was over...

"Curry Must be Injured " - Marv Albert

"He is clearly not himself..he's missing lay ups " - C Webber

Lebron does not have the unfortunate luxury of having such a narrative woven for him..Even when Lebron is missing key players from his team...he is a choker...even when his key players can't hit open water..he is a choker...but the agenda year by year is to bandwagon who ever hottest player in the league is ....as long as it is NOT Lebron...because the agenda is to diminish what ever Lebron has accomplished in order to punish him for the Decision....Dirk...Durant...Duncan...Kobe...NOW its Curry.....What kind of MVP who wins 73 games in a season goes to the conference finals and gets destroyed in such a manner.?..gets those kinds of excuses made for them ?

Instead of giving OKC ( and the refs ) credit for beating the pants off GSW....they are making excuses for Curry but Lebron is the choker for loosing to a team on their home floor who had beaten them twice during the regular season
    i think you're right, Menses

anyboby BUT Lebron... fact is that as a team leader with skills to TEACH other players to be better..
    it's LEBRON.

you have to make everybody around you better. and Curry does not fulfill that role as well as LBJ

he is magic for making people improve

Last edited by Ratzz; 05-25-16 at 01:48 PM.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The definition of multiple personality disorder.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seto

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i wonder if they are instructed by the networks, not to trash certain players..
    i heard them explaining away the poor play.. terrible turnovers..
    missing wide open uncontested lay-ups... etc.. i bet they are..
    Of course they are...Marv Albert and Chris Webber were making excuses for Curry during last nights telecast of the Warriors OKC Game....Reggie Miller finally stepped in to stop the madness and told them to stop making excuses...

Ratzz

second year in a row...

completely vanished on the biggest stage.

regular season wonder.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

second year in a row...

regular season wonder.
    Yep.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

second year in a row...

regular season wonder.
    Well as you know...I am of the belief these games are rigged...so what we see is NOT reality..Sooner or later people have to come to grips with this....however.....the entire season the MEDIA has been TOLD TO SELL STEPH CURRY..

AND I REFUSE TO BUY any STOCK...because the LORD GIVETH and the LORD TAKETH...

Reggie was a great shooter but he was never considered better than JORDAN...but HATE for Lebron has somehow convinced people that STEPH, a great shooter is better than Lebron...when in fact...Steph is a benefactor of moving screens, which allow him to square up with little resistance from the defender...any physical play is not allowed in the regular season....they simply removed the shield and took away this advantage in the playoffs...physical play...rough play...no bogut means no illegal screens..and this was the end result...what else can he do besides shoot ?

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Amazing Ratzzz and Menses you use a great platform to spread hate and lies that only benefit our vision of a fan based reality -- find god immediately and save yourself

First 12