Snake811
    Snake811's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bobcats

Easy FREE winner on Monday as Syracuse clobbered Georgetown to improve my comp record to 59-24, including 36-10 with my last 46 selections. Tonight I have another NBA freebie for you as I grab the points with the Bobcats as they travel to Phoenix to take on the Suns.

Both of these teams are coming off bad losses on Monday night, with the Bobcats losing in Denver and the Suns falling in Utah. Both teams have to travel to the desert for this one so there is no advantage as far as rest goes.

Charlotte had a six-game winning streak snapped on Friday and now they have lost three straight, losing in Atlanta, at home to Orlando and then at Denver on Monday. Meanwhile, Phoenix has dropped seven of 10 overall and they are giving up crazy amounts of points lately.

I’m expecting the Bobcats to thrive in this situation as the Suns don’t play defense and Charlotte’s young guns should be able to get up and down the court and light up the scoreboard. In fact, these two teams squared off in Charlotte on Jan. 16 with the Bobcats crushing Phoenix 125-99 as a three-point favorite.

Charlotte has won two of the last three series clashes and they are on ATS streaks of 6-1 against Pacific Division teams and they’ve cashed in 16 of their last 21 games on the second night of a back-to-back.

Phoenix is on ATS slides of 1-5 as a favorite, 1-4 at home, 2-6 on the second night of a back-to-back and 2-5 against the Eastern Conference.

Look for guys like Gerald Wallace, Boris Diaw and Stephen Jackson to light it up tonight. Grab the Bobcats and play the Bobcats.

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

i like it.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Im leaning Bobcats myself...Suns at home though IDK..