CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Cavs just 2 away from fishing!

Ah ha ha ha! All in Cavs though, lmao. What a sucker's bet.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

still win in 6, and if not they win at home in game 7

amazing how much people overreact game by game especially in the playoffs

CJ

Obviously, but you'd have to be completely brain dead to think this shit show is winning a title.

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Obviously, but you'd have to be completely brain dead to think this shit show is winning a title.
    and that statement would have had you laughed off the forum if you posted it right after game 2

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    still win in 6, and if not they win at home in game 7

amazing how much people overreact game by game especially in the playoffs
    I'd love to see a slow start by the Cavs again next game giving a good live position.

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    I'd love to see a slow start by the Cavs again next game giving a good live position.
    doubt it, but you never know. Raps on the road are ugly

CJ

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    and that statement would have had you laughed off the forum if you posted it right after game 2
    What by morons like louielouie and you?

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

I had started to think the Cav's were a really special team, but alas clarity has returned after watching them play the last two games. They are simply a strong team in a weak conference and when/if they come up against the Warriors or OKC they will lose. Of that I have no doubt...

Cav's really have no bench. Frye & Dellavedova are ok. Just ok. Frye's crazy shooting run can't last. Everything returns to the median eventually.

OKC has Waiters and Kanter.
    GS has Iggy, Livingstone, & Mo buckets.
    And the Cav's have Frye, Delly & a 35 year old Captain Jack.

Also Kevin love is NOT a superstar. So It is more like a big 2, and I highly doubt there are many outside Cleveland and the standard Lebron worshippers, who would take Lebron & Irving over KD & Westbrook. Especially this older past his peak version of Lebron.
    Points Awarded:

Don_Omarion gave sando 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

CJ

Exactly! Love was only viewed as a star because he posted big numbers on a crappy Wolves team.

Then Frye undoubtedly will regress to the norm soon. If it wasn't for Frye, Toronto wins by 15+ tonight.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1310

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    I had started to think the Cav's were a really special team, but alas clarity has returned after watching them play the last two games. They are simply a strong team in a weak conference and when/if they come up against the Warriors or OKC they will lose. Of that I have no doubt...

Cav's really have no bench. Frye & Dellavedova are ok. Just ok. Frye's crazy shooting run can't last. Everything returns to the median eventually.

Also Kevin love is NOT a superstar. So It is more like a big 2, and I highly doubt there are many outside Cleveland and the standard Lebron worshippers, who would take Lebron & Irving over KD & Westbrook. Especially this older past his peak version of Lebron.
    when legends talk way to go Sir

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post

You also have to put coaching as a negative mark against them as well. Game 4 tomorrow becomes even more interesting.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

why am i the only person that understands this?

losing two is fine

10-2 is a fine playoff record.. in any other sport.. any other team, al that is considered fantastic.

Cavs are doing great.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post

losing two is fine

10-2 is a fine playoff record.. in any other sport.. any other team, al that is considered fantastic.

Cavs are doing great.
    They're 2-2 in the conference finals and losing momentum. I still think they'll win the series but it doesn't look good that they're suddenly struggling with Toronto when Golden State and OKC are lurking.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Cavs literally faked these last two losses - they will win it all just wait

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Folks remember the comments inside this thread...Most of it slander directed toward the CAVS...and the least of it directed toward the Raps who despite slanted Reffing managed to pull it out...And yet just a week ago it was the opposite...Complete disrespect toward the Raps as an organization...and a growing legion of bandwagon Cavs fans.. You are being manipulated by the game...the books need even action...the NBA needs a longer series...but Raps and OKC deserve credit regardless...as it is obvious FUCKERY is in full effect as evidenced by the blatant biased officiating in the Tor/Cav series and refusal on behalf of Silver to suspend Draymond for Game 4...

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Cavs literally faked these last two losses - they will win it all just wait
    Yeah because they weren't trying to win right? I can't wait till the western conference champ whoops the cavs so you can finally shut the penetrate up.

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

If you knew these last two games were fixed, why didn't you bet on the Raptors? As a matter of fact, should have gone all in on the Raptors. loserloser, your postings are so conflicting and that is why you are the laughing stock of this forum. Air bettin' clown!

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post

losing two is fine

Cavs are doing great.
    Because most people see the games from one of 3 perspectives...u gotta see it from all 3....basketball / Entertainment / and Vegas...most of the fellas on the board here...just dun seem to grasp all 3....

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

I do however love your cavs for trying their hardest because without having them my over was dead. Lol