solareclipse33
    solareclipse33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Heres what i think. The books pay the players, coaches, the nba, and the referees. The mob is involved too i believe.

solareclipse33

I can honestly look at the five games tonights and spreads and dont like 1 notta 1.

cecbo
    cecbo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by solareclipse33 View Post
    U notice the books are making out more and more the economy is declining folks. If they dont make out its somebodys fault or by accident.
    Yeah, that's what I thought. That's why I am going with the Wiz, Bucks, and Suns. Also, heavy leans towards Knicks and Kings.

Thanks for your input!

cecbo

jdhender
    jdhender's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I have been trying to make sense of the weird turn around shot lebron took on the block with wade on him at the end as well, it almost looked as if he didn't know what he was "supposed" to do. Perhaps he was looking to draw a foul but when you have a couple inches on the guy guarding you, not to mention the athletic talent that he possesses, it was an awfully strange (and unnatural) shot selection he made.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

A friend of mine told me about a book he read called "The Fix"... Has anyone read it..?

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12611

Sounds almost like a play for play game I was in last night. I needed Portland to win by less than 2.5 to move on in a contest.
    But it worked in my favor. Betting is like that. All that matters is the bottom line, not how it got there. If you believe then you should bet accordingly keeping it in your handicapping list to see whether it is worth betting. You mentioned 3 things he did to possibly toss the game. It takes more than that. I can flip a coin and be bound to get head 3 times in a row sometimes. It does make for a good movie script, Pete Rose style movie, made for NBA, especially if you add some referee action.
    It could come out years from now, as we are just finding out 5 to 10 years later the baseball scandal.
    That darn Utah Jazz game irked me, thought I had a winner. I lost that one.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Guys, I am going to get on to a touchy subject with some. NBA games that are rigged. Now, listen before you get skeptical about what I am about to say. Now, I am not some barrelled in mad gambler. Anybody that knows me also knows I did not play a side in CLE/MIA game last nite. I actually bet the total going under and was actually fortunate to win. Last nite Miami was clinging to a 1 pt lead with like 40 seconds left and Dwayne wade was fouled and went to the free throw line and clanked both of them... OK.. you say well that happens. Not usually in situations like that with the caliber player Dwayne Wade is and trust me he is not a choker by any means. Cleveland then goes down the court and Miami gets the stop defensively. So Miami now has possesion of the ball with the game clock at about 27.5 seconds and shot clock at 25 seconds. Basically their was about 2.5 seconds difference between the game clock and shot clock. OK, you would expect Clevleand to foul here right???? with the diffrerence being so little in the shot clock and game clock Cleveland is not guaranteed to get the ball back, right??? Cleveland decides not to foul??? What??? If Miami holds to the last second to clank a 3 or something.... time most likely is expired jack.. Instead James is guarding Wade on the perimeter and with about 7 seconds left in the game Wade decides to throw a behind the back pass to Udonis Haslem that looked like Lebron was anticipating... He picks it and goes for the break and is fouled without converting the layup. James was fouled hard by Wade, but collects himself and sinks both free throws. Cleveland now has a 1pt lead with 3.1 seconds left. Miami inbounds the ball at half court and Wade tries a step back jumper on Lebron and CLANK to end the game....

Now folks if you read this far congrats for me wasting your time with my mumble jumble, but is this not crazy?? I mean some real bad shit went down with Miami in the waning moments of the game. Maybe it's not rigged, but it sure was questionable play in the end by Dwayne Wade.... In the last 40 seconds of the game he manages to miss both free thows , turn the ball over to give cleveland the lead and also misses what would have been the game winning jumper in the end... Wade told reporters and teamates after the game..."that he made some mistakes" you think???

In the end the turnover was what proved to be most costly... Hell, with the difference between the game and shot clock Wade could have dribbled around the perimeter and heaved up a wild shot and clanked it of the rim and most likely even if Cleveland rebounds the ball time is expired or less than a second left.
    You get a handclap for this huge write up lol.
    But always try to beat the public on the spread. Usually the spreads are out a day early then the game.

jaysarizona
    jaysarizona's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahah seemed pretty odd i agree..

solareclipse33

Quote Originally Posted by cecbo View Post
    Yeah, that's what I thought. That's why I am going with the Wiz, Bucks, and Suns. Also, heavy leans towards Knicks and Kings.

Thanks for your input!

cecbo

Not a problem. Be careful with the dwags though sharps hit those when u least suspect it. Why I would stay away from the lines tonight. But your picks look pretty good. Wiz may not cover just because even if the lakers dont try wiz may still not be able to keep pace especially if jamison plays. Lakers have the best squad in the nba. Years of experience kids.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Just try to be on the right side of the fix .

WhatAboutMeBitch
    WhatAboutMeBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!

tough loss

mkasad23
    mkasad23's Avatar Become A Pro!

cavs didnt win the game it got handed to them

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

I always think this shit is rigged. I just hope I'm on the right side. If Wade just throws the ball way in the sky, he would of ran the time out on the clock. But he tries some shitty behind your back pass? Yeah right. If I would of known Bavetta was reffing the Magic game, I would of taken the dog and bet on the Grizzlies. This shit been rigged before(i.e. Donaghy) why can't it be again? You have to be real lame to let them tell you it ain't, when the have suckered you before.

mkasad23

cavs have been lucky all year almost every game of theirs is rigged

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

By the way.... is it anyway you can find out who the refs are before the game? This would be like gold to me. Appreciate the info.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Grind House View Post
    By the way.... is it anyway you can find out who the refs are before the game? This would be like gold to me. Appreciate the info.

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nba/referees/current_assignments.html

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mkasad23 View Post
    cavs have been lucky all year almost every game of theirs is rigged
    You are just truly dumb. The Cavs have played the best basketball of any team in the NBA thus far, that's not even debatable. Wade's mistakes certainly cost Miami last night, but Lebron and Shaq did a hell of a job game the game within reach all game so they could close it at the end. Jealous much?

mkasad23

they just want lebron kobe title match theyll do whatever it takes to set it up thats the only reason cavs have any momentum on their side theyr just an ordinary team with a ton of dick fans who are always up on them

mkasad23

and a ton of dick refs

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    I think Cleveland would really be scary if they had a coach.. Who is Mike Brown?? Were did he come from? I think they brought him in early to be like a father figure to Lebron. Since Lebron was only a kid when he got to the NBA. He might have looked like a man, but trust me regardless how you look at that age you are a kid. I am not saying Mike Brown is a bad guy or nothing, but certainly don't have the credentials of many. Basically, alls he has learned or taught the cavs is to get out of Lebron's way. Cleveland is no doubt a fine team. True Lebron is the MVP of the league, but that team has many nice pieces and fits to be a great, wonderful supporting cast. And of course Lebron makes them all better. Like one guy or columnist wrote the other day... Even New Jersey this year would be a 50 win team if Lebron was on that team. I wouldn't bet agaisnt it.
    Funny thing is, Mike Brown is actually a great success story. He entered the NBA as the video coordinator for the Nuggets and was eventually hired by Gregg Popovich as an assistant coach. It is under Pop that Brown developed such a solid knowledge of the defense end of the court.

When Dan Gilbert (Cavs owner, and founder of Quicken Loans), interviewed new coaches, he commented that Mike Brown was single most impressive person he had ever interviewed in his career. Mike Brown was hired because he articulated a clear, holistic image of what the Cavs would become in the next few years. He built a foundation based on trust and teamwork.

As much as I like to blame Mike Brown, defensively he is very impressive. Also, he runs his staff much like an NFL coaching staff meaning he really only deals with big picture things. The nitty-gritty on both ends of the court is staffed out to his assistants. Last year John Kuester did a good job in this role and was then chosen as the new Pistons coach.

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by mkasad23 View Post
    they just want lebron kobe title match theyll do whatever it takes to set it up thats the only reason cavs have any momentum on their side theyr just an ordinary team with a ton of dick fans who are always up on them
    Do you actually watch the games or are you just bitterly biased against them? They have been pretty damn impressive against every top team they have faced (minus the opening night loss to the Celtics when there was no chemistry at all yet).

First 12