44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

NBA Thursday

Cleveland game over 198 -117.

Playoffs: 31-20.

7777KaL
    7777KaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6946

Simply wow!!! Ain't that about a B!TCH. I swear I don't even know why I waste my time with Toronto!!! How am a team that bad be in the playoffs!?? Oh yea, their in the east that's why..1:30 left and couldn't score one freaken basket..all I needed was 1 f@cken point to push..!!!

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by 7777KaL View Post
    Simply wow!!! Ain't that about a B!TCH. I swear I don't even know why I waste my time with Toronto!!! How am a team that bad be in the playoffs!?? Oh yea, their in the east that's why..1:30 left and couldn't score one freaken basket..all I needed was 1 f@cken point to push..!!!

yeah that last 2:15 in the 4th they couldnt buy a bucket.. terrible to watch

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Lol funny, I had this as well. But as usual the Brick Bro's put up another atrocious performance.

Think I'll pack it up and start again in November. These tight playoff losses are breaking my soul

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by 7777KaL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post

yeah that last 2:15 in the 4th they couldnt buy a bucket.. terrible to watch
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post
    Lol funny, I had this as well. But as usual the Brick Bro's put up another atrocious performance.

Think I'll pack it up and start again in November. These tight playoff losses are breaking my soul

You know, I don't even watch the games. But I can imagine how many easy layups, free throws and easy baskets were missed throughout the entire game. Too many to count I imagine. LOL.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    You know, I don't even watch the games. But I can imagine how many easy layups, free throws and easy baskets were missed throughout the entire game. Too many to count I imagine. LOL.
    LeBron shot a couple of free throws late in the game and both bounced off the front of the rim. I said to myself, "He must know someone on the under." Sure enough 197. LOL!

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    LeBron hit several bricks from the FT line :lmao
    :