4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Toronto Raptors fans are a joke

Acting like they won an nba championship after beating a miami team that isnt even a playoff team without whiteside

Barely beat the pacers who were a one man show.

Its honestly the most pathetic path to the eastern conference finals ive ever seen.

Lowry and derozan will be exposed again when tjey have to play a real team. They got lucky when whiteside got hurt it opened up the paint

They wont be playing tyler johnson justice winsloe and a bunch of 35 year old bums this time.

Bye bye raptors and enjoy the joke of a win

Dumbest fans in north america acting like children thinking miami.without whiteside is something to brag about

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

I agree, the series was terrible. I had Miami in 6,but every game was boring, slow and sloppy. I don't think anybody outside of Canada cared about this series tbh.

The whole Eastern conference is a joke. Cleveland at - 1100 to advance vs Toronto, 2 consecutive sweeps and Miami vs Toronto just shows the quality.

Raptors fans have always been a joke, at least the ones who pop outta nowhere in April. They boo former players years after they've left, call on Casey to be fired despite leading them to their best ever finish and always claim that there's a conspiracy against Canada teams when they lose.

I can understand the hype of getting to the East finals, but I even have some fans telling me today that Toronto has Cleveland in 6. Utterly deluded.

Toronto probably has the highest percentage of bandwagon fans I've ever seen. Raptors fans are non existent until TSN lets the public know that they've made the playoffs. Nobody cared about the Jays, then last fall I could walk one km without seeing some clown in a Blue button up and fitted. Even when the world Cup rolls through, everybody suddenly has a Brazilian or Spanish relative.

I don't know how it is in other cities, but over here the fans don't know shit outside of Hockey. Raptors will get no more than 1 game off Cleveland. They'll then lose a couple key players in the summer and get overtaken by The young Celtics and Hornets.
    Last edited by Killer2121; 05-15-16 at 11:02 PM.

WagwanBruv
    WagwanBruv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 382

Are you forgetting that the raptors key players were banged up too? JV got hurt and he was the dominant big man in that series, Lowry has been having elbow problems, and derozan had thumb problems as well, Caroll hurt his left hand as well... I agree there's alot of bandwagon raptors fans, but that doesn't discredit the raptors for getting this far

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

We are certainly some of the most vile, despicable, maybe even drunk, people on the planet.

They call me Dick Dastardly.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Raptor fans ain't talkin crap today. Fake team exposed.

Detroit fought harder and even Atlanta had leads briefly

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol they lost game 1 in Cleveland without one of there best players and coming off 2 game 7s and multiple over times, I don't know one raptors fan who thought we'd beat the cavs in this state... Since when does getting 2nd place in the east for an entire season then making the conference finals make you shit or overrated lmao they have a young squad with a bunch of young talent and a top 3 gm in the league who's your team ? Let me guess cavs or golden state #bandwagonticketsonsale