JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

OKC +7 game 5

OKC will shock the world and win this series in 7. and it starts with this cover and outright away win in San antonio. KD and westbrook can taste victory. when westbrook smells blood, he attacks. bye bye SA

Enoch
    Enoch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I'm going to wait and see if I can get that +7.5 later today. Everyone loves the Spurs tonight. NO WAY they lose back to back games are the same people who said NO WAY they losing at home this series. I'm not saying they win straight up, but this is going to be a close contest. BOL Jay!

JayDr3am
    Handi

yeah i took it at -7 -110.. the line could move but the action looks 50/50 which vegas absolutely loves lol im banking on OKC having some kind of fight in them after that massive win. GL E

JayDr3am
    Handi

i wouldnt be surprise to see spurs fall short in game 5 and come back hard for game 6 forcing it to 7.
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 05-10-16 at 02:27 PM.

Enoch

Other than game 1 of this series, I really haven't been impressed with the Spurs. Not sure if they just aren't playing as good or if Thunder are playing better. Everybody is stuck on the Spurs 43-1 home record during the regular season. All I know is they are 1-1 at home in this series. They had a freebie against the hurt Grizzlies. OKC is a different animal. Faster, Younger and the dogs. The pressure is on Spurs tonight.
    Last edited by Enoch; 05-10-16 at 02:12 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i wouldnt be surprise to see spurs fall and come back hard for game 6 forcing it to 7.
    Spurs running out of gas???? They are old and I think Tired. Never know with Pops???????

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    Other than game 1 of this series, I really haven't been impressed with the Spurs. Not sure if they just aren't playing as good or if Thunder are playing better. Everybody is stuck on the Spurs 43-1 home record during the regular season. All I know is they are 1-1 at home in this series. They had a freebie against the hurt Grizzlies. OKC is a different animal. Faster, Younger and the dogs. The pressure is on Spurs tonight.
    exactly my point enoch and iloseagain said...
    Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    man i think G5 will look like G1 in the spurs series.. GL on thunder..
    like what??? (if you have watched the entire games of this series WITH UNDERSTANDING OF HOW NBA PLAYOFF WORKS) what makes a logical human think that the spurs/OKC game 5 will be a relfection of game 1.. huh?? i believe he pulled that analyst deep within his ass cause its full of shit.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

exactly my point enoch and iloseagain said... like what??? (if you have watched the entire games of this series WITH UNDERSTANDING OF HOW NBA PLAYOFF WORKS) what makes a logical human think that the spurs/OKC game 5 will be a relfection of game 1.. huh?? i believe he pulled that analyst deep within his ass cause its full of shit.
    Looked like Durant found himself last game, if he takes over the game tonight like he's capable Thunder will keep this game within the 7 and POSSIBLY pull another road upset. Books giving too much respect to Spurs, think this should be around 4.5-5.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Spurs running out of gas???? They are old and I think Tired. Never know with Pops???????
    its possible man.. kawhi and tony a little banged up.. tim is struggling from the field/in general. ill lean on +7 pts just about everytime in this situation.. spurs are a hell of a team but can go broke when it counts epsecially against a team like OKC. cause you can blink and next thing you know they are in the game. should be an interesting game

Enoch

I got OKC +8 at -120. Hopefully I dont even need the points.

JayDr3am
    Handi

good stuff. lets cash it.

Enoch

good stuff. lets cash it.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

good luck man

JayDr3am
    Handi

Spurs are good but they can fall too. Keep an eye out for kawhi and tim duncan and tony.. They are a little banged

Enoch

okc way too many turnovers. russell needs to calm down and quit forcing passes. still like it tho, but let spurs grab a 5 point lead at half. smh

JayDr3am
    Handi

okc way too many turnovers. russell needs to calm down and quit forcing passes. still like it tho, but let spurs grab a 5 point lead at half. smh
    thats what im saying man hes forcing the pass when really id rather him shoot it. he needs to be aggressive with the scoring also. i think he'll watches some film during halftime to see what we see

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

exactly my point enoch and iloseagain said... like what??? (if you have watched the entire games of this series WITH UNDERSTANDING OF HOW NBA PLAYOFF WORKS) what makes a logical human think that the spurs/OKC game 5 will be a relfection of game 1.. huh?? i believe he pulled that analyst deep within his ass cause its full of shit.
    lol dude what is your issue? you quoting my one post from your thread in which i literally just said that i think G5 is like G1 and i wished you GL. And you acting like im walking around the forum puffing my chest out talkin mad shit left and right.. never seen someone get so fukkin butthurt over ONE fukkin measly post lol jesus dude.

When OKC goes ice cold in this 2h and Spurs win by 20, i cant wait to see what you have to say.. Relax dude. Its a game.

JayDr3am
    Handi

lol dude what is your issue? you quoting my one post from your thread in which i literally just said that i think G5 is like G1 and i wished you GL. And you acting like im walking around the forum puffing my chest out talkin mad shit left and right.. never seen someone get so fukkin butthurt over ONE fukkin measly post lol jesus dude.

When OKC goes ice cold in this 2h and Spurs win by 20, i cant wait to see what you have to say.. Relax dude. Its a game.
    LOL well thats a perfect description of what you do on the forum.. & i wont have anything to say, but i wouldnt be surprise if OKC goes cold. it happens. i wont have anything to say but Good call

iloseagain

LOL well thats a perfect description of what you do on the forum.. & i wont have anything to say, but i wouldnt be surprise if OKC goes cold. it happens. i wont have anything to say but Good call
    perfect description of what i do in this forum? Lol you have got to be kidding me right now. That is not even close to what i do on this forum... If you say so chapo
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave iloseagain 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

+7 looks good to me.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    +7 looks good to me.
    it looks OK. being down 10 isnt exactly ideal. we'll talk late in the 4th

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

I get the feeling Books, Refs, Saudis, everyone with money and power are on the Spurs -7.5.

Down 3 entering 4th, watch the boys in blue get jobbed the next 12 minutes. Going to have to shoot lights out to cover.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Hangoverblack View Post
    I get the feeling Books, Refs, Saudis, everyone with money and power are on the Spurs -7.5.

Down 3 entering 4th, watch the boys in blue get jobbed the next 12 minutes. Going to have to shoot lights out to cover.
    oh they are going to get jobbed alright.. i can sense it.

iloseagain

nah you are lookin good. looks like you had the right call.. and no this isnt a fukkin jinx post.

JayDr3am
    Handi

nah you are lookin good. looks like you had the right call.. and no this isnt a fukkin jinx post.
    LOL this is definitely a jinx post.. 6min left down 2. still looks TERRIBLE for OKC to cover. 6 minutes might as well be a lifetime.

Hangoverblack

Westbrook will need facial reconstruction surgery from all the no calls, and Aldrege will go 12 of 11 from the line last 3 minutes.

iloseagain

LOL this is definitely a jinx post.. 6min left down 2. still looks TERRIBLE for OKC to cover. 6 minutes might as well be a lifetime.
    haha well its funny cuz i feel like SA has no chance of covering and you feel like OKC has no chance of covering..

JayDr3am
    Handi

dude kawhi is a fuckin man amongst boys. hes beasting over EVERYONE

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Hangoverblack View Post
    Westbrook will need facial reconstruction surgery from all the no calls, and Aldrege will go 12 of 11 from the line last 3 minutes.
    Well do you really want to watch a game where they call a friggen foul every time he goes to the hoop? Just imagine if you didnt have a bet on this game, is that what you want to watch? Or is that what you want because you have a bet on the game? I mean cmon... I agree there could have been a foul or two called in his favor, but what do you expect? They cant just call a foul every time he runs into the lane like a crazy person lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

haha well its funny cuz i feel like SA has no chance of covering and you feel like OKC has no chance of covering..
    hahahaha dude theres no sign of relief until that clock hits 0:00. ive had enough bad beats in this business

JayDr3am
    Handi

wow this is going to penetrating OT. i cant penetrating stand a OT man. you know how that shit goes for away teams that blow the game in regulation

JayDr3am
    Handi

if OKC doesnt win this in regulation, they will lose and not cover in OT. its just apart of the script.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Weeeeeessstttbrooooookkk!!!!!!

Hangoverblack

Cache.

iloseagain

good win but thats an awful call regardless.. he was fouled way before the basket.. not that it matters for my bet, but im just saying.

12 Last