Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

How you only score 12 points in the last quarter and screw the team total is beyond me. They made no plays for lillard in the last and the coach pulls him out when he is feeling hot.

Myles plumlee is garbage and a turn over machine and Everyone else on the team are timid little bitches.

At least get to the free throw line of you can't make any buckets. Warriors didn't even play that good

Pathetic

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

They are still a young team and basically they choked...

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

dude i seriously dont understand how something like this can POSSIBLY happen in a professional sport. I really dont get it. 12 POINTS IN A FUKKING QUARTER!?!?!?! I am sitting here trying to fathom what the fukk just happened in order for a team who was up 11 points going into the 4th Q of a playoff game to not cover +10. I cant come up with ANY scenarios in which this bet doesnt hit. I just dont get it

iloseagain

its one thing if they were like +4 or +5.. I can see that shit happening, but plus FUKKIN 10!?!?!? Jesus that is some next level shit. Fukk i am pissed off about this shit. I basically won back all the money i lost on Port +10 by betting GS 2H -10, but fukk this was the easiest middle i have ever seen and somehow Portland manages to fukk it up. I dont even know what to say anymore. Anyone who has GS -10 is a fukkin f4ggot.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

when you score 87 in 3 quarters and are up 11

and end up losing by 11... when spread was 10 and 9 or whatever it was at times

lose the fukn 4th q by 22...

lilliard didn't even score in the 4th... they started taking theeeee worst shots once they were just down 3... jacking horrible 3's instead of running offense

couldn't stop anyone on defense, get down 5 and then all they did on offense was someone would attack the basket like an out of control maniac vs 3 guys, try and finish and get destroyed by a swarm of Warriors

they let it get all the way to 13 at the end... letting Green just go dunk it and then... then final shot, don't attempt a 3. made sure to lose by 11

the NBA playoffs... AMAZING

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20481

They've been horrible in the 4Q all year. No surprise tonight.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    They've been horrible in the 4Q all year. No surprise tonight.
    Agreed

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lillard is a loser

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Seriously the dumbest Offense I have ever seen by a team in that last quarter. I'm not sure if the coach is to blame or if the players just were too immature to follow plays.

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

One of the worst q4 meltdown I have ever seen.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

i love how lowry doesnt do a damn thing the whole entire game then hits a half court buzzer beater to ruin the under lol

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Portland is a young team and IMO is playing above their heads right now...I mean shit, they were supposed to be a lottery team and all of a sudden here they are in the 2nd round of the playoffs beating the Warriors at home. I'm not surprised they panicked a little bit and struggled in the 4th when the Warriors turned it up on the defensive end, that's what young teams do when they make it this far with little to no playoff experience.

If anything they've had a wildly successful season and still have a good chance to win one at home (regardless of whether or not Curry plays), AND they're getting some invaluable playoff experience for their young core.

Definitely not a disgrace.
    Points Awarded:

McDabs gave DUBnation 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    Portland is a young team and IMO is playing above their heads right now...I mean shit, they were supposed to be a lottery team and all of a sudden here they are in the 2nd round of the playoffs beating the Warriors at home. I'm not surprised they panicked a little bit and struggled in the 4th when the Warriors turned it up on the defensive end, that's what young teams do when they make it this far with little to no playoff experience.

If anything they've had a wildly successful season and still have a good chance to win one at home (regardless of whether or not Curry plays), AND they're getting some invaluable playoff experience for their young core.

Agreed and well said... They are a good and young dangerous team.. Just need a few more pieces but they have a good foundation with Lilliard and CJ.. Outside of those two, the rest are average players..

DUBnation

True they may be pretty average outside of Damian and CJ, but all of their starters are young high character players that clearly want to win and will continue to get better. Also Ed Davis, Henderson, Crabbe are some very solid bench players.

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

What were the odds for Warriors ML when they were down?

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post
    What were the odds for Warriors ML when they were down?
    Honestly they were pretty much chalk the whole game.. I took live warriors ML when they were down like 11 and i paid -154

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

If youbask me i think whiteboy plumlee cost the game.. with his turnovers and he shots being blocked.. he had open shots but keep pump faking and making open shots harder for himself. Hope i dont see another plumlee brother going to nba.. they all sucked and weak.. a better fit for eurobasketball or volleyball. Coach shoukd be fired for taking lilliard out in 4th. Hes the only offense that makes deense work.

redbull
    redbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

tottaly a rig game

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post

Well they needed two stars on the Clips to go down or else they wouldnt be here. With that said if Curry doesnt hurry back Blazers should win Game 3 perhaps, should be close either way.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    If youbask me i think whiteboy plumlee cost the game.. with his turnovers and he shots being blocked.. he had open shots but keep pump faking and making open shots harder for himself. Hope i dont see another plumlee brother going to nba.. they all sucked and weak.. a better fit for eurobasketball or volleyball. Coach shoukd be fired for taking lilliard out in 4th. Hes the only offense that makes deense work.
    yeah white people always fuckin shit up

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

I usually don't fade warriors to each his own

DUBnation

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Well they needed two stars on the Clips to go down or else they wouldnt be here. With that said if Curry doesnt hurry back Blazers should win Game 3 perhaps, should be close either way.
    That's kinda what I was getting at - they're not really ready to be in this position, it sort of just fell into their laps and they're making the most of it. I think that's why they had such a shitty 4th quarter; the pressure got to them and combined with the Warriors defense it caused a total meltdown. Other than Lillard no one on their team has any real playoff experience and we've seen young players freeze up in similar situations before.

They'll definitely be tough to beat at home, especially now with the added confidence of knowing they could've beet the Warriors at Oracle if they closed the game out a little better.

DUBnation

BUMP

Blazers are legit

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Agreed with dubnation blazers are so fun to wat and were truly a shot or two away from pushing this to a seven game series

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

No doubt. Portland is a young team and they have plenty of time to even get better. Definitely a contender for the next few years if they keep Lillard and McCollum and add more talent.