jcljack25
    jcljack25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakerboy followers/bashers

LB,
    Not that I feel you need someone to defend you but I need to speak.

Guys,
    Stop pressing LB for plays, he posts great picks night after night. You dont need to ask for them, they will be there. If you want his opinion, post a thread and see if he replies. If you are tailing him be grateful he posts his picks cause they are solid. For those who bash, just fade if you are not a follower (good luck with that).

I will look for his picks and match them against mine but I dont play all of his, I like to use my own brain. If you are gambling and just using someone else's picks, you got issues because most often you will lose.

Tail winners and people who are hot but dont hound them for picks.

Now lets take some money from these BOOKS!!!

bobspicks
    bobspicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Nice write up

TJHotpicks
    TJHotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Well said Jack!!

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Now I just wish the threads would have only his picks and people discussing it. Instead half his threads fill up with people asking whats his play and them posting there own plays etc etc.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

. well said.

If your not willing to pick your own plays, then you have no right to bash if you tail someone elses. if I moderated this forum, bashing someone elses plays because you tailed them would equal an automatic ban. lucky for many of you I am not a moderator here however I am presenting this up for the mods as a forum rule. just saying.........

linedrivr

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

TJ It appears I have stolen your avatar.... hmmm. Great points in this original thread though. Cap your own games and compare them to someone person or service you respect. Others opinions including paid services should only be used as a resource to your own capping and not your only avenue and reason for picking that game. If I'm putting my own money on a game i sure as hell am not going to do it strictly because LB (or anyone else) says so. LB is well respected around here and with good reason however, do your own leg work win your own games leave the poor guy alone and make your OWN money..... I have a thread in ncaab following all my picks if you want to tail fade or discuss, that'd be great guys!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Thanks Jack. I will continue my usual 10 minutes before the game picks. Also many will notice that i usually make 1 thread a day about a play i like. How often do those thread plays lose, i would say pretty rarely.

mkasad23
    mkasad23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    . well said.

If your not willing to pick your own plays, then you have no right to bash if you tail someone elses. if I moderated this forum, bashing someone elses plays because you tailed them would equal an automatic ban. lucky for many of you I am not a moderator here however I am presenting this up for the mods as a forum rule. just saying.........

linedrivr

EXACTLY

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

I couldn't agree more. It's best to consider his thoughts and plays and combine them with the other resources we use to pick games.

mkasad23

or if you simply cant or wont post any plays because your horrible at it or stink at it then same rule applies

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Very good point! I would like to think that many aren't tailing blindly. I just like to see if I'm on the right side and if not I might make it a "no play". People will always be people and unfortunately there are always enough idiots in the world to clog up the flow. If you realize that it's less stressful to deal with...but you always have to deal with it on some level! As long as the good cappers like lakerboy realize that they are truly helping the good people like myself and many others that it's worth some of the crap they have to deal with just wanted to say thanks to LB and other non-idiots on this forum best of luck everyone

mkasad23

southpaw well said buddy