abzfarah
    abzfarah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

Miami Heat vs Charlotte Hornets....Miami @ PLUS 2??!!

Are you kidding me....WTF is going on?

BOBCATS will get rap** tomorrow.

They lost by an average of 20+ in games 1 and 2. And Charlotte's main scorer/defender Batum is out of the series due to injury. I am seriously about to empty my bank account on this game.....what are your thoughts??

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Classic trap play. Don't lay a dime until you see what's going on closer to game time.

Just sleep on it.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post
    Classic trap play. Don't lay a dime until you see what's going on closer to game time.

Just sleep on it.
    this is what smart wagerers do.

abzfarah

Why though?? If the line moves, it could only move against you, that is go from plus to minus at the very least.

abzfarah

Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post

Just sleep on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    this is what smart wagerers do.
    Why though?? If the line moves, it could only move against you, that is go from plus to minus at the very least.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by abzfarah View Post
    sometimes its just good to sleep on it and wake up and check the lines to see whats going on.. lets some money settle in first. and sometimes not even betting it is a winner.

Killer2121

You never know what could happen, especially with injuries. Sometimes your brain is just totally fked. I've made huge bets the night before a game several times only to lose because players were injured or because I didn't research properly.

It's up to you. I don't see Miami blowing out Charlotte for the 3rd consecutive time and Charlotte are a solid home team.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Completely false. You see it in the NFL all the time where sharp action drives a line like this further down. Plus, if you're so confident in Miami, a point difference in that line shouldn't matter.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Completely false. You see it in the NFL all the time where sharp action drives a line like this further down. Plus, if you're so confident in Miami, a point difference in that line shouldn't matter.
    charlotte is kind of beat up.. and they are not big enough to guard the heat for a full 60 minutes of basketball.. whiteside is tossing around zeller.. winslow and richardson the rookies are clicking.. wade right now is playing like 2007 wade.. id lay off this one till game 4

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Am not saying you are wrong or right, but there is a reason Vegas opened Heat up as dogs.

The trick is to figure out why??

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

home court is just such a big advantage.. I mean look at hou/gs game last night. Hou looked like GS in the first 2 and GS looked like Hou in the first 2. Charlotte and boston win

Killer2121

Told you. I hope you didn't go through with it.

abzfarah

Didn't place it, game started 7am here and I was asleep. Lucky coz I planning on dropping big. Man I've got a lot to learn though, gotta take some the opinions of the old heads here more seriously.

Killer2121

Didn't place it, game started 7am here and I was asleep. Lucky coz I planning on dropping big. Man I've got a lot to learn though, gotta take some the opinions of the old heads here more seriously.
    I'm not an old head, but I know enough to read a classic trap play. I'm glad to help.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Hornets have been unrecognisable home vs road all season long. You'd actually have a hard time believing it's the same team.