iloseagain's NBA Playoff Picks

Well this 1st round has been the easiest thing i have ever seen so far

I have taken
    Spurs -17
    Spurs u189
    Clips -8
    Bos +6
    Mia 1h -2.5

Those are just the game spreads i have taken. Also won 1q, 1h spurs. 1h clips. Although those last 3 were pretty lucky, they still won. Clips TT o109.5 another one.

I lost on Hou/GS o224.5. Only loss so far. I liked OKC but missed the game because i was watching the end of the celts game and lost track of time.

Gonna be posting the rest of my picks in here. Why not. Tail or fade. BOL
    Last edited by iloseagain; 04-18-16 at 11:25 AM. Reason: forgot to put spurs under in there

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Okc -13.5. I just dont see any way Dal can hang with Okc. The only thing that worries me is the fact that this spread is pretty much the same as Game 1. The good teams are just outplaying the bad teams and its very evident that Okc has a LOT more firepower and defense than the Mavs.

Pacers/Raps u194.5.
    I see this being really low scoring. Game 1 was 190, and this should follow suit. Toronto is basically playing for their playoff lives as they cant go down 0-2 going to Indy. This should lead to lots and lots of defense. Hard not to like Ind +7.5 too though in what I believe will be a low scoring game. Only thing that scares me off Ind +7.5 is the fact that the spread is higher than game 1, after Ind won by 10 in that one.. Why is the spread higher???

GS -13. Even if Curry is out, I still like this one. Houston is perennially a shitty playoff team. Harden doesnt get his little ticky tack foul calls that he does in the regular season. Plus, GS has the defenders to shut him down, and once you start to piss off Harden, he completely loses focus and checks out of the game. Watch for GS to get an early lead and never look back. Houston is awful at playing from behind because they all look like a bunch of fukkin whiny mopers once they start losing. Harden stops playing defense (not that he does anyways), and the rest of the team sees their best player start to lose focus and its all downhill from there. Harden will never win anything because he has no killer instinct and could care less about playing defense. Take Curry and Thompson out of GS lineup and they still cover 13 at home against this shit team.

Might play Ind +7.5, but will wait and see.

BOL

iloseagain

fukkit

Playing Raps -7.5​. Leaned Indy earlier, but looking now at the stats and this line, Raps are the play. GL

iloseagain

​GS/Hou u218

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Do u have a life bro? U post here all day long and night lol

jmunzz1116
    jmunzz1116's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Do u have a life bro? U post here all day long and night lol
    Shut up fa%%0+.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by jmunzz1116 View Post
    Shut up fa%%0+.
    yea this is why i blocked him.. Go click his posts. 75% of them are in my threads.. Its embarrassing.. He has a major man crush on me.. Or maybe just a regular crush, who knows. thats why his name is mikefag

Anyways, these picks are very fadeable today. I have actually changed my mind on most of them, but im not gonna change anything.. Fade the picks ive posted, besides Raps

iloseagain

i actually ended up playing
    Dal +13.5
    Dal/Okc o203.5
    Dal +8.5 +210
    1H Dal +8.5

Hou +13
    Hou +8 +200
    1H Hou +8
    Hou ML +800
    Hou/GS o218

Stayed with Raps -7.5.. Didnt touch total

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Really like that Houston +8 bet -- I might play something similar (maybe Houston +5 at +300)?

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Really like that Houston +8 bet -- I might play something similar (maybe Houston +5 at +300)?
    i dont have that but i would play it if i did

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

already some good odds you got - looks like line is dropping as low as ten at some books

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    already some good odds you got - looks like line is dropping as low as ten at some books

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

so.... bunch of long winded write ups explaining why YOU like the pick... then turn around and post the opposite with no explanation.... seems reasonable.

nahlij
    nahlij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1202

Yea dont understand how u explain what u like and then go and bet the opposite lmao u have no idea what ur doing

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    so.... bunch of long winded write ups explaining why YOU like the pick... then turn around and post the opposite with no explanation.... seems reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by nahlij View Post
    Yea dont understand how u explain what u like and then go and bet the opposite lmao u have no idea what ur doing
    Pretty simple. You've never liked a bet in the beginning of the day and then changed your mind on it? I did those write ups off the top of my head, then went around the forum and read some other peoples thoughts and opinions and looked at the stats from last game and changed my mind.

iloseagain

I mean i even said right in the okc writeup that it worried me that the spread was the same after they win by 30 the first game. You guys have really never changed your thoughts on a game okay...

plus i didn't change on raps and under.. Hit both of those. I changed on okc when i realized dallas shot 25% from the field in game 1 and realized that would never happen again. Changed on gs because of the way the dallas game went and the fact that i just figured hou would give them a run after curry went out.. Not that crazy. Changed 2 bets whoaaa.. Idiots

didnt think i had to re-do all my writeups to appease you guys
    Last edited by iloseagain; 04-19-16 at 10:05 AM.

iloseagain

And even said before the games started that these were all very fadeable.. You guys jus lookin for something to bitch about or what?

iloseagain

Spurs -18
    hawks -6

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    I mean i even said right in the okc writeup that it worried me that the spread was the same after they win by 30 the first game. You guys have really never changed your thoughts on a game okay...

plus i didn't change on raps and under.. Hit both of those. I changed on okc when i realized dallas shot 25% from the field in game 1 and realized that would never happen again. Changed on gs because of the way the dallas game went and the fact that i just figured hou would give them a run after curry went out.. Not that crazy. Changed 2 bets whoaaa.. Idiots

didnt think i had to re-do all my writeups to appease you guys
    Stayed with Raps -7.5.. Didnt touch total

keep calling me an idiot.... I point out the fallacy in your statements then you want to come at me?? Fukk you guy... you are wearing thin on me.

iloseagain

keep calling me an idiot.... I point out the fallacy in your statements then you want to come at me?? Fukk you guy... you are wearing thin on me.
    You right. Idk i play so many bets i don't even remember what i play. Relax. I had the under in a parlay. Didn't play it straight. Sorry sweetie

iloseagain

I'm really not here to lie to idiots on the internet about my bets trust me. I thought i played it but it was in a parlay. Glad you are putting this much effort into being an internet tough guy.. Funny how u disregard every other part of my post and only respond to the 1 thing that i messed up.

SpreadSniper

so you get to call people idiots, tell them to relax, call them "sweetie", then call them an idiot again?

are these the plays, guy?
    Spurs -18
    hawks -6
    or are you posting things in bold then changing your mind, like you did here?
    ​GS/Hou u218
    And of course you play the over when you see Curry aint playing, right? And of course you get a terrible number on the over, even though you knew Curry wasn't playing, right?

at least you are exposing yourself as the immature little fukk that you are.... I'll do you the favor and show you my immature side from now on.

iloseagain

dude, what are you talking about? Seriously bud, you having a bad day? Must be. No other reason to be this hostile for no reason. If you dont like me or my picks, then dont come in the thread. I already played Spurs and Hawks. Go away now.. Pot calling the kettle black. Gbye

Exposing me? On a gambling forum?? Oh no, my internet reputation lost 2 points because now im "exposed"! What am i ever gonna do now? How can i possibly go on in life now that i posted picks and played the other way? What a horrible person i am for doing so.. You are right sir.

iloseagain

You take this shit way too serious man. Sorry i dont care about being "exposed" or whatever it is you are trying to do. I posted picks, and played the other way. Calm down. Youd think i banged your wife with the way you are acting. Im not even keeping a record in here or anything.. Im posting picks. Im not good at nba betting, never claimed i was. Now if you want to actually be useful, then go thru my mlb thread and maybe you will find that i did the math wrong on 1 day 3 weeks ago and that im only up 7.5 units instead of 7.6 units. Then id be EXPOSED!

iloseagain

Spurs -18
    hawks -6

​Gonna post these again since twatty over here decided to clog up the thread

SpreadSniper

dude, what are you talking about? Seriously bud, you having a bad day? Must be. No other reason to be this hostile for no reason. If you dont like me or my picks, then dont come in the thread. I already played Spurs and Hawks. Go away now.. Pot calling the kettle black. Gbye

Exposing me? On a gambling forum?? Oh no, my internet reputation lost 2 points because now im "exposed"! What am i ever gonna do now? How can i possibly go on in life now that i posted picks and played the other way? What a horrible person i am for doing so.. You are right sir.
    you like to call people "idiots" then proceed to act like one yourself = pot meet kettle.
    edit your posts so you look like the liar you are and not the idiot you are? that might help.
    you're all through the forums stirring shit up then get all defensive when someone calls you out on it.... give your head a shake little guy.
    I get hostile when people decide to chuck around unfounded insults... I get hostile when someone is contradictory to the bone.
    I never said I was exposing you, I said you are exposing yourself.... better comprehension skills are required on your part.

You like to pretend we're back in the school yard... I like to troll idiots - to each their own I suppose.

Hi!

iloseagain

you like to call people "idiots" then proceed to act like one yourself = pot meet kettle.
    edit your posts so you look like the liar you are and not the idiot you are? that might help.
    you're all through the forums stirring shit up then get all defensive when someone calls you out on it.... give your head a shake little guy.
    I get hostile when people decide to chuck around unfounded insults... I get hostile when someone is contradictory to the bone.
    I never said I was exposing you, I said you are exposing yourself.... better comprehension skills are required on your part.

You like to pretend we're back in the school yard... I like to troll idiots - to each their own I suppose.

Hi!
    where do i go around stirring shit up? You ARE an idiot. Please go ahead and show me. Please do.

And go ahead like the loser you are and go find ONE post that may fit your agenda. Seriously dude. Grow up. Im not doing anything here. You are mad cuz i posted plays and then played the other way. The only thread that i actually care about is my MLB thread, which is 100% accurate. Lets see you do your own thread bud. Oh wait, you cant because you have no clue what you are doing
    Last edited by iloseagain; 04-19-16 at 05:25 PM.

iloseagain

Let me guess, you are going to refer to the ONE time i made the post in lkid's thread where all of you little pussies thought i was giving him the "i told you so treatment"? What you idiots clearly didnt realize is i made a thread about that EXACT GAME and HE came into my thread saying "clay deals tonight." And i told him in MY THREAD that he was going to be wrong (i believe. Im sure you will go check to make sure). So when clay didnt "deal," i went and said "see i dont know why you thought he would deal tonight." OMG what an asshole i am for calling out the almighty lkid. How dare i ever post something that is offensive towards him.. You guys treat the guy like hes fukking jesus. its a fukkin gambling forum bro, get over yourself.

SpreadSniper

Oh wait, you cant because you have no clue what you are doing
    says the guy who posts plays, full with his OWN write ups then proceeds to waffle and play the exact opposite of EVERY FUKKING PLAY HE POSTED.

Something to be said about integrity, or some folks lack there of....

and really...? I'm sure there are a handful of other posters who can testify that you are annoying as fukk..... how many times you get into it with other posters in other guys threads? pretty simple to find a few examples of that..... but I'm starting to recognize your type of retard.... you know, the kind that even when confronted with a smoking gun just tippy-toes around the issue and starts blathering about something else.

You stay classy, you stupid prick.

iloseagain

says the guy who posts plays, full with his OWN write ups then proceeds to waffle and play the exact opposite of EVERY FUKKING PLAY HE POSTED.

Something to be said about integrity, or some folks lack there of....

and really...? I'm sure there are a handful of other posters who can testify that you are annoying as fukk..... how many times you get into it with other posters in other guys threads? pretty simple to find a few examples of that..... but I'm starting to recognize your type of retard.... you know, the kind that even when confronted with a smoking gun just tippy-toes around the issue and starts blathering about something else.

You stay classy, you stupid prick.
    Yea im sure i can find a few who think im annoying as fukk.. There are plenty that think the same about you hahaha.. I specifically remember in lkids (or Ayos maybe?) thread someone said "spreadsniper is the new iloseagain." Ive gotten into stupid arguments with people on here A COUPLE times. In Ayos thread those 2 days. Thats about it. Maybe once or two other times in the 6 years ive been here. Wow, thats such a horrible thing of me to do. 3-4 LEGIT arguments in 6 years. Jeez man i am such a horrible person

How many times are you going to bring up the fact that i posted plays and played the other way? And how many times can i say the same fukking thing until you get it thru your little pea-sized brain?

The stupidest people are the people who constantly try to insult anothers intelligence because they literally have nothing else to say besides "Youre stupid!"

And calling me immature for posting plays and playing the other way makes 0 sense btw.

Answer me this one question before you leave: Have you ever picked a play and changed your mind before the game started?
    Last edited by iloseagain; 04-19-16 at 05:39 PM.

SpreadSniper

Answer me this one question before you leave: Have you ever picked a play and changed your mind before the game started?
    yep....

My turn.... why do you get all butt-hurt when someone points out the fact that it looks silly to post plays then play the exact opposite of every one? I mean, I don't think I was in the wrong my merely posting "so.... bunch of long winded write ups explaining why YOU like the pick... then turn around and post the opposite with no explanation.... seems reasonable."
    Seems like a pretty fair observation on my part?

P.S - "pea-sized brain" next paragraph..... "The stupidest people are the people who constantly try to insult anothers intelligence because they literally have nothing else to say besides "Youre stupid!"
    Last edited by SpreadSniper; 04-19-16 at 06:00 PM.

iloseagain

Yes. i said it was. I am not getting butthurt. I am simply questioning why you need to bring it up in every post. Its really not a big deal to feel one way about a pick and then 5 hours later, when you get a few hours to think about the games, come to a different conclusion.. Its called critical thinking, maybe you were born without that part of your brain. I have a question, why do people LOVE the word "butthurt" on here and use it at EVERY possible chance? Its played out.

iloseagain

You're up. I'm done. GL with your night and whoever else you want to waste all this time arguing with over nothing..

you're right. You win. You are better and smarter than me. Happy?

iloseagain

yep....

My turn.... why do you get all butt-hurt when someone points out the fact that it looks silly to post plays then play the exact opposite of every one? I mean, I don't think I was in the wrong my merely posting "so.... bunch of long winded write ups explaining why YOU like the pick... then turn around and post the opposite with no explanation.... seems reasonable."
    Seems like a pretty fair observation on my part?

P.S - "pea-sized brain" next paragraph..... "The stupidest people are the people who constantly try to insult anothers intelligence because they literally have nothing else to say besides "Youre stupid!"
    Is writing one insult, "constantly insulting your intelligence"? Didn't think so.. Man you make it too easy.

SpreadSniper

I thought you were done.....? Just another instance of your waffling... Ok, let's have at er, one more round....

Is writing one insult, "constantly insulting your intelligence"? Didn't think so.. Man you make it too easy.

Changed 2 bets whoaaa.. Idiots
    You right. Idk i play so many bets i don't even remember what i play. Relax. I had the under in a parlay. Didn't play it straight. Sorry sweetie
    I'm really not here to lie to idiots on the internet about my bets trust me. I thought i played it but it was in a parlay. Glad you are putting this much effort into being an internet tough guy.. Funny how u disregard every other part of my post and only respond to the 1 thing that i messed up.
    ​Gonna post these again since twatty over here decided to clog up the thread
    where do i go around stirring shit up? You ARE an idiot. Please go ahead and show me. Please do.

And go ahead like the loser you are and go find ONE post that may fit your agenda. Seriously dude. Grow up.
    Let me guess, you are going to refer to the ONE time i made the post in lkid's thread where all of you little pussies thought i was giving him the "i told you so treatment"?

How many times are you going to bring up the fact that i posted plays and played the other way? And how many times can i say the same fukking thing until you get it thru your little pea-sized brain?
    Its called critical thinking, maybe you were born without that part of your brain.
    Man you make it too easy.

Notice how you carry on conversations with yourself... when no one responds, you continue to post until you provoke a response? It's starting to become obvious that above maturity issues you also probably have some mental issues that you should probably get some help with. Notice (look above... in case you forget what you type immediately after you type it) how you have thrown multiple insults in just this one page of a thread? You prove to be more and more contradictory and quite obtuse.

I made one little observation and you, the one who doesn't care about his "e-cred" or whatever, has carried on to this point and I have replied in kind.

Are we done, now?

12 Last