iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Insulting intelligence and saying random words like sweetie and twatty are not the same but whatever you want to make it fit your agenda I'm fine with that

im calling you an idiot because you brought up the same thing 17 times. No one cares that i posted plays, and played them the other way. Seriously. Its a fukking gambling forum on the internet. You are so cool man

im carrying on a conversation with myself? You respond to everything i say. I don't even understand what you are doing at this point.. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. And also i love the internet guys who try to diagnose other people with "serious mental problems" okay bud. Love u buddy

iloseagain

Your responses get more and more ridiculous every time. I'm honestly just laughing at this point at how far you are going to try and prove to me that you are right. Its embarrassing. But thanks for taking such an interest in me. I appreciate it.

iloseagain

Come into my mlb thread, maybe youll learn a thing or two.. And do you really expect me to just not answer you when you write 6 paragraphs in every response.. You're exactly the type of person who says "you can have last word, cuz i know you want it so bad," after they've been arguing for 4 hours.. Pathetic

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post

im carrying on a conversation with myself?
    Ya man, really you are.....

Your responses get more and more ridiculous every time. I'm honestly just laughing at this point at how far you are going to try and prove to me that you are right. Its embarrassing. But thanks for taking such an interest in me. I appreciate it.
    Come into my mlb thread, maybe youll learn a thing or two.. And do you really expect me to just not answer you when you write 6 paragraphs in every response.. You're exactly the type of person who says "you can have last word, cuz i know you want it so bad," after they've been arguing for 4 hours.. Pathetic

And I asked you if we were done.... to which you followed up with your crazy rambling... so I reply in kind once again. Don't want no shit, don't start no shit... again, all I tried to do was get you to internalize how stupid you look posting plays, complete with writeup, then saying you played the exact opposite of ALL plays.... I did this without insulting you (originally) and you have chosen to reply the way you have....stupid stupid stupid... but hey... I'm just here for the lulz... carry on.

P.S - did you change your Pirates play yet? Gotta make sure your followers know when you suck down that juice and waffle out of your plays.

First 12