jmunzz1116
    jmunzz1116's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Shaved points...

Man Iguodala missed those free throws on purpose they were hard bricks, failed to cover knowingly. Rigged just like everything else. Luckily I stayed away from this.

Big sport events are rigged by refs gotta keep that in mind...It's just entertainment, next time you go to one of the events look at your ticket stub. "Entertainment" which is why you need to look at story lines created, etc, to see how stuff will likely pan out.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

so why do you think they rigged this game to have houston lose by 9? Who does that help? I imagine majority of people and $$$ was put on Houston after the curry news. Wouldnt they rig it to have GS cover the -10? Or am i missing something here? Did you have GS -10?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Reads thread title.

Reads post.

Sees avatar.

Closes browser.

Takes drink.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    so why do you think they rigged this game to have houston lose by 9? Who does that help? I imagine majority of people and $$$ was put on Houston after the curry news. Wouldnt they rig it to have GS cover the -10? Or am i missing something here? Did you have GS -10?
    The game was gsw -13 prior to the Curry news. Then it was gsw -8.5. This was a great score for the books. All the early bets on the Warriors at -13 lost, and all the late bets on Houston +8.5 lost.

I'm not agreeing with the point shaving free throws as I didn't watch the game, but it makes perfect sense.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    The game was gsw -13 prior to the Curry news. Then it was gsw -8.5. This was a great score for the books. All the early bets on the Warriors at -13 lost, and all the late bets on Houston +8.5 lost.

I'm not agreeing with the point shaving free throws as I didn't watch the game, but it makes perfect sense.
    It was never at +8.5.... Where did you see 8.5.. I was refreshing my line and it never got lower than 9.5 at mine

Who is that in your avvy btw?

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    It was never at +8.5.... Where did you see 8.5.. I was refreshing my line and it never got lower than 9.5 at mine

Who is that in your avvy btw?
    I could be wrong, but that's what I thought I saw. I never had any interest in the game so didn't look too closely. No idea who she is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    I could be wrong, but that's what I thought I saw. I never had any interest in the game so didn't look too closely. No idea who she is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    damn.. i like her

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

I saw 8.5 on 5Dimes a couple minutes before tip off . that's where it closed.