RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Pacers to win series

Anyone else like this? I like this Pacere team, not a real fan of Toronto tho

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    You just don't like Canadians, you racist you !!!!

WagwanBruv
    WagwanBruv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 382

Toronto in 6 games

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Says the man with the Raptors avatar -- I think a third straight first round exit is very very possible

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Of course you do. You've got your house on the Cavs so any perceived threat is in danger

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Pacers are a bit flaky. I think they can cause a scare though.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Pacers are a bit flaky. I think they can cause a scare though.
    You got that right. But that's about it for them.

jgj311
    jgj311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Ironically Toronto was the first team I thought about betting on in a series. Considering I just lost 20 on the Pacers when they couldn't even beat Toronto's second string, I'll be very surprised if they pull off the upset here.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Of course you do. You've got your house on the Cavs so any perceived threat is in danger
    Exactly correct. It's ironic that this clown louie is on record claiming Raptors GST & SA have no chance. They just happen to be the 3 teams that pose the biggest threat to CLE. It's not like he truly believes all 3 lose it's that he wants all 3 to lose to give CLE the easiest out possible

You would think that by now he's learned his lesson going against GST every single game all season but apparently he likes being a laughingstock. He even said in another thread that HOU will win "at least 2 games" & might even win the series
    He doesn't really believe that he wishes it!!

The good news out of all this is we won't have to listen to his shtick much longer because he's surely to disappear (when his butt buddy LeBron fails yet again) rather than take the heat that he's set himself UP for.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Exactly correct. It's ironic that this clown louie is on record claiming Raptors GST & SA have no chance. They just happen to be the 3 teams that pose the biggest threat to CLE. It's not like he truly believes all 3 lose it's that he wants all 3 to lose to give CLE the easiest out possible

You would think that by now he's learned his lesson going against GST every single game all season but apparently he likes being a laughingstock. He even said in another thread that HOU will win "at least 2 games" & might even win the series

The good news out of all this is we won't have to listen to his shtick much longer because he's surely to disappear (when his butt buddy LeBron fails yet again) rather than take the heat that he's set himself UP for.
    Oh he'll be around. The 2017 Cavs threads will start a matter of days after the 2016 finals are over.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    i was taking a look at this too.. i think toronto is overvalued by a long shot.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post

We should all root for the Thunder to win the ship just to see how it plays out.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Toronto in 6

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

1-0 Pacers

Breadloser
    Big Bear
    Breadloser's Avatar Become A Pro!