iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Celts - Holy comeback!

Celts are my boys.. Down 62-38 at half to Miami when they NEED to win to possibly get home court advantage.. Im like WTF are they doing.. Turn the radio on in the car later and hear them talking about how the celts won by 10 what the fukk happened? I saw 25-5 3q on my phone and thats about it

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

I was going to send you a PM about the Bulls going down by 16 in the 1st quarter only to have the Sixers get outscored 13-35 in the 3rd only to lose by 10 (the line was 9 1/2). Can you imagine having the Sixers +9 1/2 and having them up by 16 after 1???

But this Miami meltdown that you mention has to be one for the books. WTF? 5 points in 1 quarter??? They got outscored by 34 in the 2nd half.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

The C`s need just a few breaks to go their way to be legit in the East.

Think it will be a good 1st round series.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

The East is winnable IMO. But the Cs are advertising for free agents and trade bait. No team has a brighter future with all those draft picks and a competitive base except maybe the Wolves. Wolves would be in the playoffs if a regular season started with their Warriors win.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

+135 to win the first round series against the Hawks?

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I was going to send you a PM about the Bulls going down by 16 in the 1st quarter only to have the Sixers get outscored 13-35 in the 3rd only to lose by 10 (the line was 9 1/2). Can you imagine having the Sixers +9 1/2 and having them up by 16 after 1???

But this Miami meltdown that you mention has to be one for the books. WTF? 5 points in 1 quarter??? They got outscored by 34 in the 2nd half.
    dude i had sixers +10.5 against pacers one of their last 10 games or so.. They were up 4 with like 6-8 min left, and lost by 13.... That was hard to watch

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    The East is winnable IMO. But the Cs are advertising for free agents and trade bait. No team has a brighter future with all those draft picks and a competitive base except maybe the Wolves. Wolves would be in the playoffs if a regular season started with their Warriors win.
    The Wolves were mailing it in before the Warrior's game. They must have been saving it up for that. Then they kept the gas on until the end. I was rather surprised they did so well late in the season after their dismal run of about a week just before the GS game.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    dude i had sixers +10.5 against pacers one of their last 10 games or so.. They were up 4 with like 6-8 min left, and lost by 13.... That was hard to watch
    I remember PorkChop mentioning how they would fold in the 4th so I bet against them live a couple games until they pulled one out so I ignored it from that point on. I guess some games they just give up.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Miami threw the game to match up with the cavs

/thread