rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I like houston +3000 vs warriors

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

I told you guys, Mavs +7 was very easy money, hope some of you got the ML live too, i got it at +170.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Not surprised either, had to know Utah would screw up, they always seem to when they need to win, they are a bunch of losers.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Wow Jazz effectively eliminated. Their poor pg play too much for them to overcome this season. Hard to believe they've lost out to the Mavs/ Rockets, but those teams have easier offense...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good call men on Mavs

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Jazz are just not that good and kind of play and outdated style of ball. Clearly the pressure got to them too.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

jazz really miss exum - their offense is nil

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Oddsmakers seem to think so making Dallas 7 point dogs.

A Utah Jazz win eliminates the Rockets no matter what the Rockets do against the Timberwolves tonight. So do the Mavs stick it to Houston and rest starters in last game?

The big question is what can the Mavs win mean for them? They would be tied with Memphis for for 6th place. 6th gets OKC in first round instead of Spurs.

Who has the tiebreaker between Mavs and Grizz??

12:46 EDIT: Added "Help" to my title. Apparently Rockets do have the tiebreaker vs the Jazz so best the Mavs could do is help eliminate Houston. Utah needs to lose one game for Houston to get in.....this is confusing.
    haven't read any of the other posts, so this may have been mentioned..... if rockets make playoffs, no first round pick.... if they don't, they have a chance at first pick overall via lottery....

cuban's wasn't stupid enough to risk that by tanking and putting rockets in lottery, particularly when he knows they have no chance to make it past the first round.....

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Jazz are just not that good and kind of play and outdated style of ball. Clearly the pressure got to them too.
    I think the pressure got to them. Hood had an awful shooting night which didn't help either. They're still a year or two away from really competing in the West. Gobert needs to become more consistent, Favors needs to stay healthy and take his play to an all-star level. Getting Exum back should help. I was hoping Jazz would make the playoffs as I think they would be a live dog when the series swings back to Salt Lake in games 3 and 4, but looks like they won't make it now.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I think the pressure got to them. Hood had an awful shooting night which didn't help either. They're still a year or two away from really competing in the West. Gobert needs to become more consistent, Favors needs to stay healthy and take his play to an all-star level. Getting Exum back should help. I was hoping Jazz would make the playoffs as I think they would be a live dog when the series swings back to Salt Lake in games 3 and 4, but looks like they won't make it now.
    I like Hood, I think he's a good player but obviously young and inconsistent at this point. They just don't have enough reliable guard play, and in this current league that's a problem.

I'd rather see the Rockets make it now. While I do think they are what they are at this point in the season and they aren't magically going to become a good team again after sucking the whole year, their level of talent adds more intrigue to a series against the Warriors than Utah would. At least in theory, they can compete a bit. Utah can't.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Rockets wont make the warriors work cause they are lazy. Jazz would make them sweat. Once again it looks like the warriors get off Scott free.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Rockets wont make the warriors work cause they are lazy. Jazz would make them sweat. Once again it looks like the warriors get off Scott free.
    The Jazz don't have enough talent to compete though. They'd probably be able to make one or two of the games close, but that's about it. I do think Houston will get destroyed as well, but at least on paper they have enough talent to make this an interesting series. Will it happen? Probably not.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas has become a mediocre franchise and Cuban making terrible decisions the last five years I don't know if it's time that he leaves the team

First 12