Betpoints: 13182

NBA Saturday

OKC TT over 106.5 -110. W.
    Miami TT over 103.5 -110. W.
    Houston TT over 103.5 -110. L.
    GSW TT over 107 -110. L.
    GSW +4.5 -105. L.

YTD: 328-240-13 +37.64.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 03-19-16 at 10:00 PM.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

So you've gotta like the Warriors plus the points?

iheartAlabama
    iheartAlabama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Who u riding with tonight

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Well, let me say this, can you get me a full size poster of your avatar??? Thanks. Oh, yes, the game. Yes I would take GSW + points, what is it now, 3.5 or 4 ??? Don't see any blow outs here. Might even put a small taste on GSW ML??? maybe. Although I must say , them losing here 32 X in a row is scary. Even though I think the SAS defense can keep them mildly in check, the only ones that can stop them are themselves.
    Points Awarded:

Jatt24 gave 44 Mag 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Well, let me say this, can you get me a full size poster of your avatar??? Thanks. Oh, yes, the game. Yes I would take GSW + points, what is it now, 3.5 or 4 ??? Don't see any blow outs here. Might even put a small taste on GSW ML??? maybe. Although I must say , them losing here 32 X in a row is scary. Even though I think the SAS defense can keep them mildly in check, the only ones that can stop them are themselves.
    It's hard to know if the warriors are up for it. I know the spurs will want to keep the home record going but I will take Curry if he's ready to ball to win this game. I don't think Kerr will be up for it to be honest. I will take Spurs to win the game.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by olamide View Post
    It's hard to know if the warriors are up for it. I know the spurs will want to keep the home record going but I will take Curry if he's ready to ball to win this game. I don't think Kerr will be up for it to be honest. I will take Spurs to win the game.
    Are you implying the HC of the GSW doesn't want to win the game because he played 3 odd seasons with the Spurs. This guy played for like 6 teams. LOL. I don't blame you for taking the SAS as they are a force to be reckoned with, but that statement makes no sense, well to me anyway. I haven't decided yet, but I see now they are giving away 5 points to GSW, that might peek my interest for a small wager on the game of the week !!! BOL tonight.

Jatt24
    FBG
    Jatt24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Well, let me say this, can you get me a full size poster of your avatar??? Thanks

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

Are you implying the HC of the GSW doesn't want to win the game because he played 3 odd seasons with the Spurs. This guy played for like 6 teams. LOL. I don't blame you for taking the SAS as they are a force to be reckoned with, but that statement makes no sense, well to me anyway. I haven't decided yet, but I see now they are giving away 5 points to GSW, that might peek my interest for a small wager on the game of the week !!! BOL tonight.
    Not because of that and i didn't say that.

relax_urself
    relax_urself's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2445

GSW ML for me. I feel like GSW will expand their name and their reputation for not only winning against the Spurs after a back 2 back, but also ending their home game wins. Tonight shall be interesting. BOL my friend!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Not because of that and i didn't say that.
    OK, well what does that mean, the highlighted sentence??? Why wouldn't he be up for it??? He is the head coach of a team trying to set an NBA record that might never be broken again, and he isn't UP FOR IT ????? Please are you kidding us ???? I mean I gave you respect for your SAS selection, absolutely. But enlighten us to what that statement means??? If you don't mind.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by relax_urself View Post
    GSW ML for me. I feel like GSW will expand their name and their reputation for not only winning against the Spurs after a back 2 back, but also ending their home game wins. Tonight shall be interesting. BOL my friend!
    I wish you the best brother, as always. I might just take GSW +5 points that some folks are giving away. LOL. If I was GSW, I would be absolutely insulted. LOL. Imagine being a 5 point dog. They might get mad and put up 140 points ????70 for Curry & 70 for Klay.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

GSW's offense is hard to defend. Don't forget they're called "Warriors". To them, every game is a war. That "war spirit" should easily get them the points to cash the OVER on their TT.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    GSW's offense is hard to defend. Don't forget they're called "Warriors". To them, every game is a war. That "war spirit" should easily get them the points to cash the OVER on their TT.
    We can only hope. Thanks brother.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

way to go , best of luck tonight Mag

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    way to go , best of luck tonight Mag
    As always my friend GL to you tonight.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    They got the name not b/c of their fighting skills, but in honor of a professional team in Philly where that franchise was originally established. War spirit my as.s, they got blown punked by a couple of bad teams this season. Truth is that team is extremely talented which allows them to overcome their softness, especially in the new "don't you dare lay a hand on me" NBA.

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

So the heat will come out hot because they are the beat? Or in the spur of the moment. Lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Manny0825

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=frugalgambler;25465291]They got the name not b/c of their fighting skills, but in honor of a professional team in Philly where that franchise was originally established. War spirit my as.s, they got blown punked by a couple of bad teams this season. Truth is that team is extremely talented which allows them to overcome their softness, especially in the new "don't you dare lay a hand on me" NBA.[/QUOTE]
    So, you might as well be talking about "The QB's Receiver's etc....." Hey they don't' make the rules. Come back to earth and bet on the real game. Thanks.

frugalgambler

Yeah, I was just replying to Conq's romantic diatribe on "Warriors' warrior spirit".

Not complaining about the rules per se, the NBA circa 2015 is a much better product than the NBA circa 2000.

frugalgambler

11 pts for GSW so far over the first 9 mins. The last time SAS hosted a high-flying team in OKC they shut them down and the game went under by like 30 points. I wonder if the scoring will pick up today or not.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    11 pts for GSW so far over the first 9 mins. The last time SAS hosted a high-flying team in OKC they shut them down and the game went under by like 30 points. I wonder if the scoring will pick up today or not.
    You are correct. BUT, let's not be fooled, this is NOT defense, it is called "poor shooting" by both teams. Unreal !!!!!! That really ticks me off when you don't get to watch a game, the next day you read they held some team to 30% shooting etc. Well, in this case the teams are holding themselves to that mark. LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

SO, HERE WE GO !!!! Announcers saying great defense ????? HUH???? They can't hit lay ups, Curry is "0" for 6 on 3 pointers, both teams suck at scoring right now, lowest 1st half for GS this year???? Defense???? Just simply poor shooting. Anybody watching this game knows it is not defense, they just can't hit, either team, simple.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

ordinary play in the spurs game

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    ordinary play in the spurs game
    Maybe. Looks like poor shooting on offense to me. I don't see any great defensive plays here, so far. Curry is not only 0 for 6 on 3 point land, he must have missed at least 4 lay ups. NOt great defense.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

OKC TT over 106.5 -110. W.
    Miami TT over 103.5 -110. W.
    Houston TT over 103.5 -110. L.
    GSW TT over 107 -110. L.
    GSW +4.5 -105. L.

YTD: 328-240-13 +37.64.
    Day complete: 2-3.

newjack
    newjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1750

For you Mags as requested

Points Awarded:

44 Mag gave newjack 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks man !!!!!

frugalgambler

SO, HERE WE GO !!!! Announcers saying great defense ????? HUH???? They can't hit lay ups, Curry is "0" for 6 on 3 pointers, both teams suck at scoring right now, lowest 1st half for GS this year???? Defense???? Just simply poor shooting. Anybody watching this game knows it is not defense, they just can't hit, either team, simple.
    The thing is most players have their sweet spots and a preferred way to shoot. I am guessing the Spurs coaching staff just did a good job at taking some of those away from the GSW shooting stars. But to be fair, I did not watch the game. Still, it is kinda funny that most teams that come to SA suddenly cannot shoot.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    The thing is most players have their sweet spots and a preferred way to shoot. I am guessing the Spurs coaching staff just did a good job at taking some of those away from the GSW shooting stars. But to be fair, I did not watch the game. Still, it is kinda funny that most teams that come to SA suddenly cannot shoot.
    Good point. I did watch, which is rare for me, and I am sorry I wasted my time, boring as hell. There were some nice blocked shots, some good steals etc. by SAS, but overall GS just didn't come to play. Or maybe you are correct, SAS had them so far off their game it was silly. On to Sunday my friend.