S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

OKC/Cleveland

Who do we like in this one? Thunder on a b2b. Cleveland is banged up. Delonte West is likely out. I am leaning Cleveland here and if Delonte is out I will like them even more. I really like playing on teams with key injuries. I think the Thunder will get a lot of action on them due to all the injuries on Clevelands side.

mkasad23
    mkasad23's Avatar Become A Pro!

skip the side pound the under

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Were you also the one that posted to take the cavs cuz mo was out against the lakers last night? I don't know how much validity to put in that logic, but I have noticed that trend as well.

cinaj05
    cinaj05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 917

yea most of the time, team that lost key player in injuries really pumped their game after the injury. They are much more motivated that playing a complete line-up. Looked at what POR had done after the injury-prone ODEN broke his knee cap.

S.K.M.

The only angle i look at it from is this: the oddsmakers and the public both overreact to key injuries. The oddsmakers do it because they know the public will buy into it. It has to be a key injury and it doesn't count if its a long term injury like Oden. It has to be more of a one game thing that everyone is aware of. If you want to use Portland for an example Roy is a good one. They almost won in boston last night as 10 point dogs without Roy.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

OK and Under

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the under and I like the Cavs in this one

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Cleveland -8 -106

zoukakos
    zoukakos's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC looks a quality side, especially lately, too many points given on the spread, OKC plus the points 100 out of 100 times i would play this

genius
    genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC +8 It's going to be down to the wire and a nail biter this should be a close win for the team formely known as the sonics

this should have been a espn game as well as okc/griz last night these two young teams making a playoff push in full stride

letitburn
    letitburn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

OKC

Intangible
    Intangible's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will be on OKC tonight

S.K.M.

Well the public is looking pretty even on this one. I thought OKC would get more action. I still think Cleveland is the play here.....

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

over 189

shage
    shage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

going to be under since only move lbj has is to run straight to the key, other then that its the pass from mo or west, which both are out, so unless lbj scores 60 itll be under

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shage View Post
    going to be under since only move lbj has is to run straight to the key, other then that its the pass from mo or west, which both are out, so unless lbj scores 60 itll be under
    The Cavs tend to score more when Lebron is in "Magic mode" instead of "Jordan mode"

I think this is a game to stay away from tonight. Gotta see how Cleveland is going to adjust without both PGs.

S.K.M.

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    The Cavs tend to score more when Lebron is in "Magic mode" instead of "Jordan mode"
    I think that is what he meant. I think he is saying tonight will be "Jordan mode" so it will be low scoring?