JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

For those of us with Direct TV...

DIRECTV announces its latest “freebie” to its customers this week. From Monday January 21st through Sunday January 27, 2008, DIRECTV will be opening up the doors NBA League Pass to all it’s subscribers.

Game on! Looks like they are trying to grab NBA customers now that NFL Sunday Ticket is winding down.

smallball
    smallball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 911

they had it for the start of the season as well and as far as I can remember they extended it for a week or so then

who knows they might do the same here, I think they are struggling for customers with this shitty economy

JamesBrown

True that! And it probably doesn't help their business model when I can find 3/4 of the games streaming online for free.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrown View Post
    DIRECTV announces its latest “freebie” to its customers this week. From Monday January 21st through Sunday January 27, 2008, DIRECTV will be opening up the doors NBA League Pass to all it’s subscribers.

Game on! Looks like they are trying to grab NBA customers now that NFL Sunday Ticket is winding down.

thanks for the info

I will check it out

I already have the package with all of the regional cbs, fox and other sports channels so I get most of the games anyway

that may be something else for one to look into as it may be cheaper and give more programming other than just nba...

JamesBrown

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    thanks for the info

I will check it out

I already have the package with all of the regional cbs, fox and other sports channels so I get most of the games anyway

that may be something else for one to look into as it may be cheaper and give more programming other than just nba...
    Man I never thought about that....hell of an idea...I'll have to give it a look and compare